View Single Post

Old 05-24-2010, 02:21 PM #47
Dreadnok Dread
The Dreaded Cuban

-->
Dreadnok Dread is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Dreadnok Dread

Strange is n't the word! Im still trying to understand how this could happen to an amazing person! I like dan and xander thought it would never come! He will be missed and worshipped from afar in alot of regards! As I go through his pictures to sort out what will be in the book I can't help but not believe that he is gone! you will be with us for ever, the best part is he's not feeling pain and is watching all of us in our joe rooms playing drinking smoking having a good time, every time I take a picture from now On I know you'll be there Big O! sorry deanne! I know how hard it is to lose a person you loved, I've lost parents, girlfriends, friends and now ive lost a brother! it will be hard but if you need anything at all dont ever hesitate to ask! DD He was actually the one that started calling me DD DOUBLE D! dammmm!

p.s. this is a copy and paste from outrider group on flickr! I can't type anymore from all the gushing tears! hope all will understand!