View Single Post

The Outrider Challenge
Old 04-26-2010, 04:23 PM #1
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->
Default The Outrider Challenge

Haven't had too many takers over the last couple of months for ToC, I figure it had to do with the fact that list wasn't easy to find, so if Sonne or Hammer could stick-a-fy this, it'll be easliy found.

You mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take the topic at hand, take a few related photos and post them on their assigned weekends. Good luck and have fun.

May 22nd and 23rd - The Outrider Challenge. As a bit of a dedication to one of the site's most popular members, rather than take your own picture and dedicate it to Craig, find one of Craig's pictures and try to duplicate it, sorta like the Round Robin we just did.

May 29th, 30th and 31th - Memorial Day. Paying tribute to those who serve, to those who have served and especially to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

June 5th and 6th - Pick a Year. Take all the figures and vehicles you have from a single year and set them up. Mind you, this is the figures and vehicles from a specific year, not just the character.

June 12th and 13th - Couples. June is supposedly the most romantic month for some reason, let's see your Joes hooking up.

June 19th and 20th - Crossover. Have your Joes interacting with figures, etc from other lines

June 26th and 27th - Training. Let's see your Joe or Cobras going through some drills, training for their next fight.

July 3rd and 4th - The USA's Independence Day!

July 10th and 11th - This Is Me. Take a picture of yourself with your Joes and Cobras.

July 17th and 18th - Subteams, here's a LIST of the sub-teams.

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.