View Single Post

Old 02-18-2010, 10:27 AM #12
ToneGunsRevisited
O Bope vai te pegar

-->
ToneGunsRevisited will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ToneGunsRevisited

My real name is Luís Galileu Gall Tonelli, almost 30 y.o., married and got a son. I'm a physics teacher and working to get my master degree on that, maybe by the end of the year. I'm living in south Brazil in a state called Rio Grande do Sul in a small city, Lajeado.

I was always about action figures, but they were pretty expensive here in Brazil back in time. So I'd huge armies of green armymen. Around my 12 y.o. got my first G.I. Joe as a gift, Reaktor (Fast Draw). After that came some other in and like most of the folks here I hate myself for letting them go by the 15 y.o.

I was back collecting in July 2.005, by semtember of 2.005 I was a registered member here and since that I never stopped collecting. But I'm a 3 3/4 collector all the figures I think are fine to go with the Joes and money let me, I go out and grab.

I'm also posting pictures on Flickr.com, part and founder of the "Shit Talking Brigade". So you can find me at MSN in a regular, but I also like RPGs in the old fashion ways and some 1st person shooter. Love to read some comic books too.