View Single Post

Old 09-25-2008, 04:38 PM #79
Sonneilon
aka 'Paul WS Anderson' ;)

-->
Sonneilon is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Sonneilon

Anybody still play the old GI Joe collectible card game?

FULL 1st Set

FULL 2nd Set

I don't remember which are supposed to be holos and which aren't, but there are holos in there. Hit me up for trade (25A) or just good old cash.

Magic Kanegawa cards. I have cards from the game. I'm willing to trade or sell the whole bunch of cards tho I don't know what's valuable and what's not. I'd like to sell them for a base amount no matter if there's good or bad in there.

Marvel X-Men cards. I have a full set of the 1st series which was drawn by Jim Lee. These were released back in 1992 or so. Includes all the current teams of that time; X-Factor, X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, X-Calibur and X-Force.

Marvel X-Men 2 cards. These were drawn by the artists of the time. Andy Kubert, Brandon Peterson, Joe Queseda, Greg Cupola (sp, think he did X-Force) and a few other random artists. Full set, as far as I know.

Wildstorm universe cards. These were released circa 1995 and done by various artists. Not quite a full set. These are oversized cards as well.

WildCATs cards. These were drawn by a group of Wildstorm artists (Jae Lee, Jim Lee, Brett Booth, Marc Silvestri, etc) circa 1993. Full set.

If you buy the 'sets', I'll throw in a few of the other random cards that I ended up with too.