View Single Post

Old 09-04-2007, 09:21 AM #10
ToneGunsRevisited
O Bope vai te pegar

-->
ToneGunsRevisited will become famous soon enough -->

Send a message via MSN to ToneGunsRevisited

So, I was right about this suspicious Agent Viper contacted me the same way he did in the past with you guys. What I can say is that no one here is a dump that will not see what you are doing Agent Viper.

Frank send them to me, LOL. (just kidding!) LOL.

G told me about a problem thats going on on USA (but I can assure you here in Brazil we have the same thing), something like the "ME GENERATION". They can only look to themselfs! WTF man, is wrong man? I did the same as you did in the past Fantom, supported my hobby workin'. I can say that having someone like Frank around is a bless. I really don't know how much things he took for me, but the least that we can do is pay him his money back!!! And look, he never chrged me about the time he spend searching on stores for figures that I can't find here in Brazil. What can I say for G., Fantom, Frank, JJsvipers, Craig, Buyer and the others who helped me out (there are so many names). Sometimes sending some stuff for free!!!!

Agent Viper, stop beggin' work your @$$ out to a store and buy your figures. I wish I could do the same, unfortunelly Brazil doesn't have Joes being sell right now on the stores.