View Single Post

Old 09-04-2007, 07:31 AM #5
Misfits

-->
Misfits is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Misfits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantom
Well, maybe this is his chance to just come clean and be honest with us. What is your deal Agent Viper??? How dirt poor can you be that you consistently beg for figures that you can get your hands on for less then $10 bucks???

When I was only 13 I was an avid comic collector. That can be an expensive hobby. I worked mowing lawns and doing yard work to support that hobby and later went to flipping burgers. My mother was a singel parent of 3 so she did not have extra money to spare.

I just don't understand the whole begging thing and the expectation that people are going to send him stuff for free. I guess its one of those cases where you give an inch, they'll take a mile.

So, Agent Viper, be honest with us and just explain what you are all about here and maybe you'll find the exceptance that you are apparently seeking. Oh, just so as not to confuse you, this won't mean that people are going to start sending you free stuff, but maybe we will be more understanding and try and help you acquire it for yourself.

Well put I'm wondering what his deal is too. I read through all the post and I don't get it. I remember having a paper route to support my Joe hobby. So what's you problem Agent Viper?