JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (http://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (http://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Moderator Nominations (http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5074)

Hammerfel 07-05-2017 11:53 AM

Moderator Nominations

Hi Joes,

I would like your thoughts and nominations on who you would like to see as Moderators on JoeDios.

I am thinking we can have 3 moderators, so no one has to shoulder the burden alone, and the three can discuss issues as a group.

Please reply to nominate someone (even yourself) and give your reasoning. If the person is already nominated, post with your support. You can nominate or give support to more than one person. Our goal is to have a happy, friendly, creative site where people feel safe and free to share their art.

Nominate away!

vespapilot79 07-05-2017 04:33 PM

Mod nominations

I would like to nominate sonnelion and myself.We have both been long time members and would like to see the site continue and thrive for years to come.I am currently a moderator for several successful facebook groups.We are both aware of the original rules and guidelines and will continue to uphold them.

TwoOneEight 07-05-2017 07:07 PM

Sonneilon and Vespapilot have my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
I would like to nominate sonnelion and myself.We have both been long time members and would like to see the site continue and thrive for years to come.I am currently a moderator for several successful facebook groups.We are both aware of the original rules and guidelines and will continue to uphold them.

Sonneilon and Vespapilot have my vote.

Nekoman 07-05-2017 08:10 PM

Thank you for doing this Hammerfel. :) These are my choices:

Mike T: Mike is a GI Joe legend who's been known throughout the community for decades. He is fair, level headed, and an all around good guy. He has not been involved in any past factional disputes here and would be best for avoiding drama.

Scarrviper: Once again, Scarr is a fair, calm, and straightforward guy who can be trusted with maintaining the peace on this site. He has been here for a very long time as well, and would be another good choice for avoiding needless conflict.

Nekoman: It is not very humble to nominate myself, but I do so in the case that the other two are not interested. I would take a very relaxed approach as a moderator and only intervene when it's clear that a rule breaker has become belligerent.

Dr. Phibes 07-05-2017 08:14 PM

Sonneilon has a new account under Dr. Phi best here.

Blakwulf01 07-05-2017 08:29 PM

Moderator nominations

I nominate TwoOneEight.

Otto the Otter 07-05-2017 08:58 PM

Sonnelion, Vespapilot and 218

tycondrius23 07-05-2017 09:03 PM

well its been a while since I was here
but my nominations for mods are

Gi Tom .TwooneEight and Vespapilot. also Sonnelion (or what ever name he's going by these days :P )

footloose 07-05-2017 09:52 PM

I nominate sonnelin, vespapilot and 218

giTom 07-06-2017 03:37 AM

Sonnelion, Vespapilot and 218 are my nominations