JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

ender098 12-19-2007 12:43 AM

HEH HEH HEH!!! FINALLY GOT ONE ON EBAY!!!!

Sephron13 12-19-2007 02:00 AM

Just got back into GIJoe, after having to sell off all of my Sigma 6 stuff a few months back... Things are looking up, so I thought I'd start getting the 25th Ann. stuff.

Picked up Storm Shadow (v2), Shipwreck, Firefly (fixed crotch), Beachhead, Stalker (fixed crotch), Lady Jaye, Cobra Trooper, Crimson Guard, and Flash. On ebay, I got Flint for $7 shipped and Baroness for $5 shipped (both loose, complete, displayed only) and I won the following for $37 shipped (all figs loose, 100%, displayed only):

Cobra box set (Cobra Commander, Destro, Baroness, Storm Shadow, Cobra Trooper), Zartan, Buzzer, Cobra Commander (v2), Serpentor, Red Ninja, Cobra Officer, Firefly and Storm Shadow (v2).

I'll have a spare Baroness, Firefly and Storm Shadow if anybody is interested, or I can see about making my own customs! So, yay for me!

ToneGunsRevisited 12-19-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098

It is always nice to see a kid happy with his toy when xmas come :D.

Outrider 12-19-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098

That's an awesome vehicle Frank. I'd hunt one down, but I wouldn't have room for the bloody thing! :eek:

viper08 12-21-2007 06:39 AM

I decided I wanted an Army Builder for my custom Cobra Space Station (Defiant) so I bought 16 - Funskool TARGAT's. They actually came out nice!

Flatline 12-21-2007 04:52 PM

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY TODAY THANKS :) TO MY HOME BOY GUILTRIDDEN

AN ALLEY ,VIPER FRAG VIPER, LAMPREY, UNDERTOW, 2 TARGATS :) AND 3 YES 3 NIGHTVIPERS :D :D HE ALSO ADDED IN A HEADLESS GUNG HO (DRESS BLUES) FOR CUSTOMS AMD A EEL THATS IN GREAT SHAPE JUST MISSING A RIGHT ARM..

THE CREAM OF THE CROP WAS THE KILLER BOOK PROPS HE USES IN HIS SHOTS. :eek: AWSOME DUSTIN I OWE YOU BIG TIME.

Prince Adam 12-21-2007 08:22 PM

I got a few vehilce earlier in the week:

Vamp (missing steering wheel only)
RAM
Whirlwind
Polar Battle Bear.

The last too are in need of a few parts, but all are are really good condition. Also my 25th wave 5 case came in from BigBad! Expect reviews in the next few days as I get the time and whatnot. :)

ToneGunsRevisited 12-22-2007 04:13 AM

I got the SWAT Van that Franks sent me and that he reviwed and some more figures that came in for customizing. Something around 15 figures for customizing.

Sonneilon 12-24-2007 08:03 PM

Bought a 25A Flint off of Ebay. Got it today. Chalk me up for 2 NeoVipers from YorktownJoe as well.

Frank, WHAT is that thing you got on ebay?!?! It's awesome! I likey!

General Scarlett 12-25-2007 10:10 AM

Hmmmm...........my latest booty............Hmmmm...........let me think..........wait, wait.......OH!!

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!