JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (http://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (http://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Moderator Nominations (http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5074)

Nekoman 07-08-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
Also, it disgusts me on how people are fighting over who knew Craig (Outrider). Yes the man is a legend. Leave it at that. The man is no longer with us, fighting about him is disrespectful to his legacy. Knowing him was a pleasure, not a token or a badge of honor. I WILL NOT TOLERATE DISREPECT FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PASSED. This is a final warning to everyone making this an issue...

This sounds very good. I hope anyone would respect him and that lack of respect from a certain few is what really provokes me. I won't tolerate it, either.

selvaland 07-08-2017 03:38 PM

And I nominate :
1) gijoeiwasthere
2)gijoeiwasthere
3)gijoeiwasthere
😎

gijoeiwasthere 07-08-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selvaland
And I nominate :
1) gijoeiwasthere
2)gijoeiwasthere
3)gijoeiwasthere
😎

Nominated by the most wonderful dude on the planet! I'm flattered and humbled!
You're dedication to posting and commenting on JD is unparalleled! even if I don't make mod....JoeDios has introduced me to one of the Best Friends of my life!
and if I don't get JD Mod...we're done.... :D

Hammerfel 07-08-2017 04:42 PM

Thanks for the nominations everyone. If you haven't posted your nominations yet, please do. I will be making the decisions in the next few days.

Please do keep all of this in perspective. This is for moderator, not King. :)

Nekoman 07-08-2017 04:51 PM

Anyone from the Facebook/old guard side want to negotiate for different people we mutually trust? My only interest in the position is protecting the peace around here. I'll gladly step aside if you guys want to as well. There's a few of you I like and trust.

I also want to clarify about the things I said about 218. I didn't want to attack him. I kept that a secret and not even guys on my side really knew until I talked to them yesterday. It was horrible and extremely hurtful that he did that. I can not support him as a moderator nor can I ever be his friend, but I didn't want to try and turn his people against him. I just want you guys to know why I'm like this with him. He's probably a troubled person who needs the friendship you guys give him, but I can't do that and he doesn't need a position of power. That's all I meant.

GIJoewasthere, Neapolitan Joe and Mike T would be a great set.

GIJoe has been on the side of you guys, but I saw how with Battlewagon (a poster who was a lost cause) he tried REALLY hard to talk to him. He didn't want to ban him and has no interest in power grabs, as exemplified by his statements that he feels there should be no moderators.

Neapolitan Joe isn't confident in his English, but he's been loyal to the site and reliably advocates for peace and against this tribalism. He can do the job and his heart is in the right place.

Mike T didn't even remember we had forums. He's had a Joe blog since the 90's and is a great guy. He is completely removed from our groups and will serve us the most honorably and fairly in hopes of preserving the GI Joe community.

These guys will be fair to ALL of us. Please let me know what you think of them or why you wouldn't support them. My main goal here is to get peace and protect myself and my friends.

gijoeiwasthere 07-08-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfel
Thanks for the nominations everyone. If you haven't posted your nominations yet, please do. I will be making the decisions in the next few days.

Please do keep all of this in perspective. This is for moderator, not King. :)

I just don't know what to say! JoeDios is the For-Father of more than people realize....
totally introduced me to new family in a way to express my love of figs....and I have Friends From Here that is the most incredible Friendships of my life! So Thanks Nate!
You Killed It!....and even in the FaceBook World...JoeDios Is The BEST and Origin!al!
Just ask NJ....27000 posts!

Hammerfel 07-08-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe
I created this thread for relaxing us all and for a brand new re-start:
http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5076

Let's join!

That was a great idea, NJ! That's the kind of thing a good moderator would do... ;)

neapolitan joe 07-08-2017 05:45 PM

Grazie.

Thank You.
I hope Joedios'll return the brightest diamond among G.I.JOEs sites and'll become one milestone among toys' (nerd) sites and forums.

gijoeiwasthere 07-08-2017 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoman
Anyone from the Facebook/old guard side want to negotiate for different people we mutually trust? My only interest in the position is protecting the peace around here. I'll gladly step aside if you guys want to as well. There's a few of you I like and trust.

I also want to clarify about the things I said about 218. I didn't want to attack him. I kept that a secret and not even guys on my side really knew until I talked to them yesterday. It was horrible and extremely hurtful that he did that. I can not support him as a moderator nor can I ever be his friend, but I didn't want to try and turn his people against him. I just want you guys to know why I'm like this with him. He's probably a troubled person who needs the friendship you guys give him, but I can't do that and he doesn't need a position of power. That's all I meant.

GIJoewasthere, Neapolitan Joe and Mike T would be a great set.

GIJoe has been on the side of you guys, but I saw how with Battlewagon (a poster who was a lost cause) he tried REALLY hard to talk to him. He didn't want to ban him and has no interest in power grabs, as exemplified by his statements that he feels there should be no moderators.

Neapolitan Joe isn't confident in his English, but he's been loyal to the site and reliably advocates for peace and against this tribalism. He can do the job and his heart is in the right place.

Mike T didn't even remember we had forums. He's had a Joe blog since the 90's and is a great guy. He is completely removed from our groups and will serve us the most honorably and fairly in hopes of preserving the GI Joe community.

These guys will be fair to ALL of us. Please let me know what you think of them or why you wouldn't support them. My main goal here is to get peace and protect myself and my friends.

Damn Man...I
tried hard with BW...thanks for noticing...I had to resort to maligning other member's toy collecting sensibilities, Dinoviper and samsallspark, and I hated that....and then BW stood down and acquiesced.....but I had no mod influence.....In all honesty...I Liked Battle Wagon, he just needed a talking to....

gijoeiwasthere 07-08-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
Damn Man...I
tried hard with BW...thanks for noticing...I had to resort to maligning other member's toy collecting sensibilities, Dinoviper and samsallspark, and I hated that....and then BW stood down and acquiesced.....but I had no mod influence.....In all honesty...I Liked Battle Wagon, he just needed a talking to....

In reading what I wrote....that's why I should be a mod.....