JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

General Scarlett 12-05-2007 05:06 PM

Post Your Latest Booty!! v2

The original thread was getting a bit overgrown.........so it's been closed and this one is the new place to post up your latest, greatest haul of swank!!

Prince Adam 12-05-2007 08:11 PM

Over the weekend I picked up 3 Cobra Troopers, as well as the adjusted crotch versions of Stalker and Beachhead.

Agent Viper 12-06-2007 03:11 PM

well YAY!!!

I Picked up

2nd Cobra legions 5 pack
2 VvV SP's, Sand Viper and Kamakura,

Prince Adam 12-06-2007 04:35 PM

Dodger
Heat Viper
Zanzibar
Golobolus
Dodger
Firefly v1, a good one, but poor symbol...can't find one with a good symbol!

Forgot how cool Dodger was!

gogorobo 12-07-2007 03:07 PM

on a trip to Target i tonight i got a Cobra legions five pack and a Lady Jaye then i went over to Wal Mart and hit the jackpot i got Firefly, Beachhead, Shipwreck, Buzzer , Serpentor, a Cobra trooper, and Flint :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

sithviper 12-07-2007 09:10 PM

I got today a 25th Anniversary Lady Jaye, a 25th Anniversary Cobra trooper, my second 25th Anniversary Flint, a Titanium series BSG Battlestar Pegasus, and a Serpent Guard from SG1. Last Friday I got a Steel Brigade vs. Plague Troopers, DTC Monkeywrench, and the Titanium series BSG Viper Mark II and Mark VII repaints.

ender098 12-07-2007 10:01 PM

Guess what arrived today?

:D :

ToneGunsRevisited 12-08-2007 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
Guess what arrived today?

:D :

Iron Grenadiers at full throttle!

Scarrviper 12-08-2007 05:58 AM

Sweet.

A local craft store is closing ( :( ) so I stopped by and got a crapload of foamboard and found some awesome joescale maisto Harleys :) .

Prince Adam 12-08-2007 11:16 AM

Walmart was good to me today. I found several cases worth of waves 2,3, and 4. Picked up three Air Troopers and a reg. Trooper. I'm really hoping to see wave 5 before Christmas!

Outrider 12-08-2007 12:07 PM

Seeing as there is not much decent new stuff around, I've been concentrating on building up some older stuff. Just recently I've managed to snag three v2 Rock Vipers, another blue Flak Viper (nullifier), a second Adder, another HISS MkI in mint condition, a full set of pac-rats (never had them before), and another ASP to strip for parts to finish an incomplete one I'm rebuilding. Mmmmm, old school Cobra vehicle goodness! ;) Oops, almost forgot...picked up a Cobra Wolf to customize for my MOTH Ice Vipers.

kingofpain26 12-11-2007 12:39 AM

Over the last 6 weeks I have obtained an ignorant amount of stuff:

got most of wave 2 and 3 of the 25th anniversary figures. (Beachhead, 2 Lady Jayes, Flint, Shipwreck, Zartan, Buzzer, 2 Cobra Legion packs)

picked up 2 more Chap mei Chinooks to customize as Viper and Crimson Guard Transports (will get the Ospreys fro the iron grenadiers if I can find one...)

picked up a bunch of the "Kool Toys' lanard gift sets from target (a few for my son's forces, and one for a "Secret Santa" Gift)

but the big hauls came from ebay:

3 Original Death Star Playsets and a large lot of Terrrordrome parts for my Custom "Movie Sized" Terror Drome Project. (also came with 2 firebats)

4 Ice Snakes, 2 cobra Wolfs, 5 Original cobra Ice Sabres, 10 Snow Wolfs, 4 New Sculpt Snow Serpents and 2 Ice Vipers for my new Cobra Arctic Force.

a R.H.I.N.O. to customize for the 2007 Convention cold weather joes.

A Sigma Six Dragonhawk to convert to 3 3/4 cockpit.

Tactical Battle platform parts

Rolling Thunder Parts

a bunch of Robotech Figures

Robotech Veritech

Crimson Attack Chopper, Tigerhawk, Hammer, Cobra Sea Vehicle, Bugg, G.I.Joe Ice Sabre (white and grey version).

a few Star Wars droids, Twikki from Buck rogers, and a daggit from Battlestar Galactica.

and a huge box of random joe vehicle parts

viper08 12-12-2007 05:55 AM

Great month of December brought me:

1 - ROCC
1 - Stellar Stilleto
1 - RHINO
1 - Defiant Space Station
6 - Night Vipers
3 - Astro Vipers
2 - Star Vipers

All of the vehicles I plan on customizing (w/exception of the Stilleto).

lehsreh 12-13-2007 11:50 AM

just got some good news. my g/f called me from wal-mart and she is picking up 3 CG's, another trooper, flash, lady jaye and flint for me. oh. and some burgers, im hungry,lol.
i actually passed up on a serpentor they had, only because i hear hasbro is going to bring him out in his old form. only wish they had destro and snowjob, but at least hasbro is getting the 25th back in stock for the holidays.

rnrhero 12-13-2007 08:18 PM

Picked me up another 12 Cobra Troopers this week at 3 different walmarts. The 25th figures are finally out in force.

Prince Adam 12-13-2007 09:27 PM

I'm DETERMINED to fina wave 5 this weekend! I want CGs so bad I can taste them! In the meantime I picked 8 more Troopers in the past couple of days. They had three more left tonight but I left them for other guys.

ender098 12-14-2007 09:15 AM

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/sho...php?i=10390&c=7

OH! MY latest Booty!

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

Prince Adam 12-14-2007 11:58 AM

Today I got:

Clutch
Rock n Roll
Breaker (Straight Arm)
Tan Grunt
Bludd v1
Zartan v1
Doc
Ace v1
Payload v1

All for about $19. My best ARAH Joe haul in a while.

Most of 'em have their helmets. Now I can't wait for my Vamp to come!!!

vader9900 12-14-2007 12:01 PM

Quote:
http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/sho...php?i=10390&c=7

OH! MY latest Booty!

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!

Booty-licous!

kingofpain26 12-14-2007 01:10 PM

just got bak from the Post office, gots a box of various vehicle parts, the 2001 night landing vehicle, 2 Joe v Cobra vehicles, a buch of "fodder" figures, Some more Robotech figures, a desert fox, and ,...some Death Star Playset pieces.

General Jones 12-14-2007 03:30 PM

I just finished my last finals for the semester and decided to check the local Wal Mart and found The last two single cards I need, Firefly and Red Ninja. :)

ToneGunsRevisited 12-14-2007 04:12 PM

I got some figures for customize, 5 to be more accurate. They took a month to trip from USA to Brazil. Maybe it is xmas time or the postmen are being lazy in USA and in Brazil :p.

gogorobo 12-14-2007 06:36 PM

went to two different Wal Marts but was able to find a Crimson Guard :D

sithviper 12-14-2007 07:31 PM

I found a 25th Anniversary Shippy with the anchor tattoo today at Wal Mart

General Scarlett 12-14-2007 08:16 PM

Imagine my surprise when I went to the Post Office and had a 'note' that I had a package at the desk..........only to find a gnarled, chewed up looking padded envelope that looked like it has been shipped from the front lines of Iraq.......I don't know who it's from, but it was a Major Barrage figure..........

So thanks........whoever sent it!!! :D

ender098 12-15-2007 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Scarlett
Imagine my surprise when I went to the Post Office and had a 'note' that I had a package at the desk..........only to find a gnarled, chewed up looking padded envelope that looked like it has been shipped from the front lines of Iraq.......I don't know who it's from, but it was a Major Barrage figure..........

So thanks........whoever sent it!!! :D

That be me! You're welcome! Is the figure and card in good shape? It was mint when it left here....friggin post office! I sent that darn thing out before halloween! well, I'm just glad it FINALLY arrived!

General Scarlett 12-15-2007 05:28 AM

The figure is fine..........the packaging, not so much..........but still-Thank You.....it was a nice surprise....... :)

silentdusty 12-15-2007 11:09 AM

I just got a Polar Battle Bear, a Snow Cat w/Frostbite complete, a v1 Snow Job complete, a VAMP MkII, Beachead, and a Snow Serpent.

Prince Adam 12-15-2007 04:40 PM

Scored another Trooper today and a Flint to trade.

lehsreh 12-18-2007 09:04 AM

got some goodies today. from joe (gogorobo) i got a galactic marine and a clone trooper, from joe, another joe (yorktownjoe) i got crustal ball and alpine. and from man at arms son in law, (prince adam) i got the beach head legs to complete him with and count down. also got crazy legs, wet suit and v1 falcon from ebay. thanx a lot guys. this will be my best christmas since i was a kid,lol.

ender098 12-19-2007 12:43 AM

HEH HEH HEH!!! FINALLY GOT ONE ON EBAY!!!!

Sephron13 12-19-2007 02:00 AM

Just got back into GIJoe, after having to sell off all of my Sigma 6 stuff a few months back... Things are looking up, so I thought I'd start getting the 25th Ann. stuff.

Picked up Storm Shadow (v2), Shipwreck, Firefly (fixed crotch), Beachhead, Stalker (fixed crotch), Lady Jaye, Cobra Trooper, Crimson Guard, and Flash. On ebay, I got Flint for $7 shipped and Baroness for $5 shipped (both loose, complete, displayed only) and I won the following for $37 shipped (all figs loose, 100%, displayed only):

Cobra box set (Cobra Commander, Destro, Baroness, Storm Shadow, Cobra Trooper), Zartan, Buzzer, Cobra Commander (v2), Serpentor, Red Ninja, Cobra Officer, Firefly and Storm Shadow (v2).

I'll have a spare Baroness, Firefly and Storm Shadow if anybody is interested, or I can see about making my own customs! So, yay for me!

ToneGunsRevisited 12-19-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

It is always nice to see a kid happy with his toy when xmas come :D.

Outrider 12-19-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

That's an awesome vehicle Frank. I'd hunt one down, but I wouldn't have room for the bloody thing! :eek:

viper08 12-21-2007 06:39 AM

I decided I wanted an Army Builder for my custom Cobra Space Station (Defiant) so I bought 16 - Funskool TARGAT's. They actually came out nice!

Flatline 12-21-2007 04:52 PM

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY TODAY THANKS :) TO MY HOME BOY GUILTRIDDEN

AN ALLEY ,VIPER FRAG VIPER, LAMPREY, UNDERTOW, 2 TARGATS :) AND 3 YES 3 NIGHTVIPERS :D :D HE ALSO ADDED IN A HEADLESS GUNG HO (DRESS BLUES) FOR CUSTOMS AMD A EEL THATS IN GREAT SHAPE JUST MISSING A RIGHT ARM..

THE CREAM OF THE CROP WAS THE KILLER BOOK PROPS HE USES IN HIS SHOTS. :eek: AWSOME DUSTIN I OWE YOU BIG TIME.

Prince Adam 12-21-2007 08:22 PM

I got a few vehilce earlier in the week:

Vamp (missing steering wheel only)
RAM
Whirlwind
Polar Battle Bear.

The last too are in need of a few parts, but all are are really good condition. Also my 25th wave 5 case came in from BigBad! Expect reviews in the next few days as I get the time and whatnot. :)

ToneGunsRevisited 12-22-2007 04:13 AM

I got the SWAT Van that Franks sent me and that he reviwed and some more figures that came in for customizing. Something around 15 figures for customizing.

Sonneilon 12-24-2007 08:03 PM

Bought a 25A Flint off of Ebay. Got it today. Chalk me up for 2 NeoVipers from YorktownJoe as well.

Frank, WHAT is that thing you got on ebay?!?! It's awesome! I likey!

General Scarlett 12-25-2007 10:10 AM

Hmmmm...........my latest booty............Hmmmm...........let me think..........wait, wait.......OH!!

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!