JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is it not just Joes anymore? (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4124)

vader9900 06-04-2010 01:31 PM

Thats not a frakking Joe pic, ban him! :p

Seriously though I take as may Star Wars pics as I do Joes

ToneGunsRevisited 06-04-2010 01:48 PM

I think there is to much drama over such a simple thing. Some of us get borred to get 2 or 3 pages back to see Joe purist pictures? That's internet, it would only take 2 minutes to be done. I don't like pictures sized more than 800x600, but I can understand that the resolution of my monitor (1024x768) isn't the standart anymore. Other than ask for a new section where pictures are sized 800x600 I just roll the picture to the side.

Look, I'm not trying to start a fight or something or even against anyone, but since the begining there were pictures including non-joe items. The mix of lines is normal, isn't it? So, when we see a picture of non-joe items we do the same when pictures that we don't like show up. Past it and go to the next who pleases you the most.

I like to see great pictures like Falcon's Chile where he can mix hundred lines and do a great job. To me if it is a good picture it deserves his place at JoeDios. Next step will be ask for a new section for 12" Joes, or for Sigma 6 Joes... Let it at the photo section and cool to me.

Prince Adam 06-04-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
Thats not a frakking Joe pick, ban him! :p

I don't know. I if start posting Masters shots I can see a lot of folks pissng razor blades.

dancontrino 06-04-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
I don't know. I if start posting Masters shots I can see a lot of folks pissng razor blades.

Those people are dorks :D He-Ro needs to be seen!!!

sithviper 06-04-2010 04:59 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know: I like toast.

That is all :)

erectusbee 06-04-2010 05:01 PM

i like to see different action figures and toys from other universe to relax my eyes from everyday gi joe related stuff. posting atleast 2 times a month or not flooding the pictures section is a good thing so that we could appreciate all sorts of subject.

if the majority of my joedios friends here wants to establish a pure joedios concept then it's okay to me. too bad, i will not post any barbie related shots haha

Death_at_Midnight 06-04-2010 08:07 PM

There are other toy lines? :-o

*gasp!*

Hehhe, but seriously, when I think of diorama, any other toy line becomes support for a Joe diorama. If anyone wants to be purist, then anything not Joe shouldn't be in it. Why limit to non-Joe figures then? There's some good non-Joe sets.

Anyway, I do not agree with a special day for non-Joe photos. I do worry about fragmenting the JD community by segmenting types of shots or themes to elsewhere on the site. There's enough of that going on with Flickr.

vader9900 06-06-2010 12:12 PM

Anyone interested in a place to put Clone Wars pics, I have a spot HERE :eek:

Beast from the east 06-06-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
Anyone interested in a place to put Clone Wars pics, I have a spot HERE :eek:

Been there...done that...and will continue
I love the clones.

Prince Adam 06-06-2010 04:34 PM

A CW joint on Flickr. I may have to dig out the few I have. :cool:

Probably the coolest line I'm not collecting.

I'm going to test the waters here with this anything goes mindset soon. I can only imagine this hissing and pawing it's likely to create... ;)