JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (http://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (http://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GI Joe Retaliation in 2013! (http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4833)

M1General 05-23-2012 02:34 PM

GI Joe Retaliation in 2013!

Paramount has pushed back GI Joe Retaliation for March 2013 release. :mad:
Keep those toys around, if you have them already.

/edit - pinned to the News section for the front page. - Hammerfel

neapolitan joe 05-23-2012 02:47 PM

Can You explain me, I did not understand...

Renegade 05-23-2012 03:02 PM

this is stupid. on paramount's part it's lame, and for hasbro it is not good. I will block out this movie until it's time to come back to the theatre, but my disgust is now the situation figure wise with hasbro and what will happen.

are we just going to be getting movie figures for a year before the movie? so what are you going to sell during the movie? we missed out on more POC for this? and finally, does this mean that we will get nothing, or at least hastily put together figures from hasbro that will be kit bashed in replacement? I come back to collecting and it looks like the higher ups don't have their game together, what a waste

Renegade 05-23-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe
Can You explain me, I did not understand...

Paramount, who made the GI Joe movie, has just said (one month before the movie is supposed to come out) that it will instead be out NEXT YEAR, complete with "3-D" fx for everyone. it's ridiculous on many levels

why didn't they just film it in 3D in the first place if it's such a big deal? are they worried that because Battleship tanked, GI Joe will fail too? Avengers have them scared? Is the movie just really bad? All together this is not good

neapolitan joe 05-23-2012 03:25 PM

And the toys!?

I'm disgusted.
Highly disgusted!
Fuck Paramount.

tycondrius23 05-23-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Paramount, who made the GI Joe movie, has just said (one month before the movie is supposed to come out) that it will instead be out NEXT YEAR, complete with "3-D" fx for everyone. it's ridiculous on many levels

why didn't they just film it in 3D in the first place if it's such a big deal? are they worried that because Battleship tanked, GI Joe will fail too? Avengers have them scared? Is the movie just really bad? All together this is not good

actually from the info on the tank Cho said he would direct it in 3d but parablo said they didn't have the budget !! so this all smells like a big old pile of BS to me

neapolitan joe 05-23-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
actually from the info on the tank Cho said he would direct it in 3d but parablo said they didn't have the budget !! so this all smells like a big old pile of BS to me

A joke!? Maybe?

Rick 05-23-2012 05:40 PM

Oh man, you poor JOE fans. It's all about the Hype and maybe just maybe a couple more cool figs get added to the line.

Renegade 05-23-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23

just

horrible

Renegade 05-23-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
Oh man, you poor JOE fans. It's all about the Hype and maybe just maybe a couple more cool figs get added to the line.

Joe fans get no respect, I tells ya!