JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (http://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (http://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Theme Week #15 (http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234)

ToneGunsRevisited 07-19-2006 09:26 AM

Theme Week #15

Sonne put me in charge of start a pool for our 15th Theme Week. So here it is. peak up your choices and post your pictures at 29 july and 30 july.

Outrider 07-19-2006 11:58 AM

Time to oil up those BATS! :)

Jay 07-19-2006 12:53 PM

Rescue Mission has some serious potential!

Lava Boss 07-19-2006 04:54 PM

Ninjas attack MARS on a rescue mission?

Will I particpate? Maybe. I was out of town last weekend.

The Leader 07-21-2006 09:52 AM

No customs revisited? Oh well, I voted for the Cobra extermination team.

Sonneilon 07-21-2006 10:42 AM

I have to admit, TG came up with some really cool ideas. It's nice to get another perspective on it all. I chose "rescue mission" tho that Cobra Extermination Squad was pretty darned cooled.

The Leader 07-22-2006 12:20 PM

I have a quick question in regards to the Cobra extermination group, do you mean a group of joes whose task is to kill cobras or a group of Cobras whose task is to commit mass murder?

Sonneilon 07-22-2006 02:05 PM

The latter. What Cobra would you use? Would it simply be Major Bludd and a bunch of Vipers? Or something more sinister and interesting??? :D

ToneGunsRevisited 07-22-2006 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
The latter. What Cobra would you use? Would it simply be Major Bludd and a bunch of Vipers? Or something more sinister and interesting??? :D

Sonne get the point!

The Leader 07-22-2006 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneGunsRevisited
Sonne get the point!

That's what I thought that you meant and to answers Sonneilon’s question, I'd just use my team of customs that I already have made. God I'm lazy.

Sonneilon 07-22-2006 07:33 PM

Lazy? How is it lazy to make up your own customs? :P Seriously tho, I'm talking to TG to see what he thinks about doing a "CHOOSE YOUR OWN THEME" for an upcoming week. That way, people can do what they want if their choices don't win OR you are dying to something of your own. If TG and I decide to do that, there'll be a couple small stipulations. You could run a theme of all red figures. Or all Vipers. Maybe you want to do customs again. It's up to you. But like I said, it's in the works.

As well, there is no reason why you can't take one of these ideas on run on it yourself. If you think Cobra Extermination Squad is totally awesome, go ahead and shoot it. I'm considering it myself.

The Leader 07-22-2006 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
As well, there is no reason why you can't take one of these ideas on run on it yourself. If you think Cobra Extermination Squad is totally awesome, go ahead and shoot it. I'm considering it myself.

I would like to wait and see if it wins next week. I would feel silly if I did the theme on my own and then it wins. That’s how I am with all the theme weeks.

Sonneilon 07-23-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader
I would like to wait and see if it wins next week. I would feel silly if I did the theme on my own and then it wins. That’s how I am with all the theme weeks.

I'm the same way. But I've decided to just shoot what I want when I see that what I want isn't winning. Scrap Iron, for example. Anyway, it's never for certain whether or not the choices will be the same the next week or not.

Now if I could just get ahold of TG...