JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   3 pic rule (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5090)

neapolitan joe 07-31-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeling
Me too, there is a lack of clarity here on Joe Dios. The mod doesn't seem to want to make a decision because....it might look like he is taking sides???? I'm not sure. He is the last guy I would expect to abuse his mod powers. I don't want to name names, I think we all can see for ourselves who is doing this.

1) There is not a lack of clarity;
2) I made a decision, but I'm waiting for possible opinions of other friends here;
3) What sides!? - Abuse of mods powers!? :confused:
Relax my friend.

snakeling 07-31-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe
1) There is not a lack of clarity;
2) I made a decision, but I'm waiting for possible opinions of other friends here;
3) What sides!? - Abuse of mods powers!? :confused:
Relax my friend.

I'm not upset. I think you are nervous about making a decision because other people will say you are ''taking Snakeling's side" then drama starts. While you may value my opinion or not, I do know that others here want me gone, and the sooner the better as we say here in the USA. I also said you (Neapolitan Joe) would be the last person to abuse power, that is not an insult to you, that means you would not get ''heavy handed" in your approach. Perhaps I've been impatient, sorry.

When you tell me to relax, I know you are angry with me. I'm sorry I don't speak Italian, perhaps that would clear this up. I hope the above paragraph explains this to you more clearly.

gijoeiwasthere 07-31-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:
I think that the 3 pictures rule is not per day.
I think that a Joedios' user'd post 3 pictures in a section and only after another user's pictures, he'd post again: better if not the same object, custom, action figure, character, vehicle, diorama, playset, etc., etc.
However I look for Yours and Hammerfel's opinion on the matter.

You Are Right in all ways...JD's clock is always suspect...very innacurate! People can stretch the rule, but not take advantage....and No One Questions NJ's Mod Status without My Interference.....just how I feel....

neapolitan joe 07-31-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:
I'm not upset. I think you are nervous about making a decision because other people will say you are ''taking Snakeling's side" then drama starts. While you may value my opinion or not, I do know that others here want me gone, and the sooner the better as we say here in the USA. I also said you (Neapolitan Joe) would be the last person to abuse power, that is not an insult to you, that means you would not get ''heavy handed" in your approach. Perhaps I've been impatient, sorry.

When you tell me to relax, I know you are angry with me. I'm sorry I don't speak Italian, perhaps that would clear this up. I hope the above paragraph explains this to you more clearly.

I am not nervous, I am happy.
Nobody told me nothing how I'd decide about this "3 pics rule" or about You or You to go away, absolutely.
I'd like this rule means NOT "3 pics per day", but only for "for sequence of photos".
But I repeat the problems are in the sections where someone rarely post pictures (dioramas, collections, files).
On the contrary, in the sections where it is often posted, people should not be disincentive to do so (A.R.A.H, photos, reviews). This is the (little) problem.

snakeling 07-31-2017 03:52 PM

Ok, this matter is settled. I'm sorry I interfered. I'm sorry Neapolitan Joe and gijoeiwasthere. I will never ever question anything at JD ever again. Its not my place. I was wrong. I admit that. I'm sorry.

neapolitan joe 07-31-2017 03:58 PM

Dear Snakeling,

it is a toy forum after all.
Make a smile and post Your pictures!
C'mon!

snakeling 07-31-2017 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
You Are Right in all ways...JD's clock is always suspect...very innacurate! People can stretch the rule, but not take advantage....and No One Questions NJ's Mod Status without My Interference.....just how I feel....

Please do quote the part where I ''questioned NJ's Mod Status" because I didn't question his status. I have the utmost respect for NJ. "JD's clock is always suspect...very innacurate!" I don't know what that means at all, the clock is suspect...?

gijoeiwasthere 07-31-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:
Ok, this matter is settled. I'm sorry I interfered. I'm sorry Neapolitan Joe and gijoeiwasthere. I will never ever question anything at JD ever again. Its not my place. I was wrong. I admit that. I'm sorry.

Oh Man...not a shut down Bro, just a difference of observation and NJ got the job, and I got his back....so he didn't mention to a guy who double posted by accident, and went for 3 but posted 4...There hasn't been any over 3s since NJ has been elected...and if there was....meh....

neapolitan joe 07-31-2017 04:38 PM

Joedios.

Go on Friends, let's enjoy the site and the forum.
I'm thinking about a corrective for the "ghost" section (dioramas, collections, files) like 3 pictures within 12 hours...
:eek:

gijoeiwasthere 07-31-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:
Go on Friends, let's enjoy the site and the forum.
I'm thinking about a corrective for the "ghost" section (dioramas, collections, files) like 3 pictures within 12 hours...
:eek:

I like it!