JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

General Scarlett 04-17-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneGunsRevisited
What happened to our agreement? Did people really read this thread? Or am I just not reading it write when we said to keep all your NEEDS/HAVES in 1 post and not starting a new one?

Heh....I was wondering how long it would take for someone to address this issue....... ;)

Prince Adam 04-17-2008 09:54 AM

Yeah I've gotten so I don't even post my needs in here. They'd just get ran over and over by countless and random 'want' posts. I believe this system would work though if used properly.

General Scarlett 04-17-2008 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
Yeah I've gotten so I don't even post my needs in here. They'd just get ran over and over by countless and random 'want' posts. I believe this system would work though if used properly.

Looks like this weekend is shaping up to be a real 'JoeDios Spring Cleaning'........ :D ;)

ToneGunsRevisited 04-17-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Scarlett
Heh....I was wondering how long it would take for someone to address this issue....... ;)

I don't want to start a fight. Just calling people attention to the statement on the first post. I think the wants/needs should be used when we are having problems on tracking something on eBay for a fair price. Wouldn't hurt anyone to do a small search at eBay once in a while.

Well this where my two cents. And again no fight intended.

General Scarlett 04-17-2008 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToneGunsRevisited
I don't want to start a fight. Just calling people attention to the statement on the first post. I think the wants/needs should be used when we are having problems on tracking something on eBay for a fair price. Wouldn't hurt anyone to do a small search at eBay once in a while.

Well this where my two cents. And again no fight intended.

There was no 'fight' intended........it's just funny that you are bringing up a very valid point which was going to be addressed in the very new future anyway.....

General Scarlett 04-27-2008 02:41 PM

*bump*

vader9900 04-30-2008 08:59 PM

Marcos, I got alot of the accessories you need.

Goldbug 05-02-2008 07:17 PM

OK I have 3 Target vehicles 2 AWE's & 1 HISS
I also have 1 25th Crimson Guard complete.

I need the TRU Senior Ranking Joe set.
I could also use one of those new HISS drivers or cash is fine too.

Prince Adam 05-10-2008 04:37 PM

I have 5 Target Hiss Tank drivers I'd like to unload. I particularly looking for the senior ranking CC, blue one (cromedome). Or let me know what else you've got!!!

Swindle 05-18-2008 12:20 PM

I'm looking for a good snow job head. I bought my Snow job off of the net, and it has a big paint defect in his beard. I am also looking for Roadblock's amo... my cat bit it in half.

These are jurt two small items I'm looking to replace... anyone can help me, drop me a pm. I'd be willing to pay for a reasonable price.