JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

justinm 06-05-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
The Old thread was getting clooged up, SOOOoo.....
It's Time for V 1.2

Again, to keep the begging to a minimum....(Or to keep from getting banned FOR begging) this here thread is to post what you're lookin for and if you have some goodies to trade or give away!

Ok, here's the deal. Rather than pleading throughout the threads about what we want/need for our collections, let's start one thread to post what we want/need and hopefully someone can help you out.

Rules:

No Begging! Just a simple "I'm looking for a ______ version ____" Or something similar.

Also, so as not to clutter up this version, just post once and edit it, instead of reposting 100 different time about what you want! Remember to remove items you've recieved from someone and add the new items you're looking for in your post! Conduct all business in PM's, not on the boards. The board should only have what you're currently looking for. We HAVE threads for What you got and good/bad trader alerts, so lets keep this thread simple.....one post per user.....

You enter into a deal with someone on here, it's at your own risk! Don't go flaming " ENDER098 shafted me!" . My Advice, start small and work up trust with the person. (I have given dozens of people free stuff I had extra from buying lots on ebay, and I don't like to trade or sell because I have been ripped off so many times.) I do encourage "kudos" if someone helped you out. Most of you know me and I'm a straight shooter, and I DO have a reputation to uphold!

I see this as an opportunity to help out each other and the collecting community as a whole (God Knows Hasbro aint lookin out for us) but if it degenerates to flaming or accusations, I'll have the Mods delete this thread and all the good that it creates along with it!

I'll start out;

I need the following (Realize some of these are IMPOSSIBLE to get, but here goes anyway!) ;

Updraft helmet
Locust 2001 Collectors edition Dragonfly repaint
Desert Apache
An Exhaust for the NightRaven Drone (The orange cone that goes in the tail!)

Any of the Eversparkle sets like in this pic;

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=721&c=7

I have a two boxes of extra vehicle parts and accessories, if you're looking form something, let me know, the worst I will do is tell you I don't have it! I have NO ACTION FIGURE PARTS LEFT!!!

ok...your turn.....

I got the locust. ;) send me an offer!

Agent Viper 06-06-2008 04:54 AM

Here is what I need on my shelves

GIJOE

Wreckage

NF Beach Head

Crosshair ( jungle version)

COBRA

Viper 6 pack

Original Night ops Blueshirts

Comic pack Stormshadow

I have alot to the trade let me know what you want.

I can send first.

justinm 06-22-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyed
I just need a blank "rescue doc" order form. I filled mine out with my old address so I need a new one. Can someone drop that in the mail for me?
check gijoe.com and they should have the upgraded version

jjsvipers 06-25-2008 08:04 AM

a few wants

vintage items

tomahawk unbroken left rear engine cover, 4 little missiles
stinger jeep rear handle bar
maj storm general drivers gun
longrange thuderclap driver gun and thunderclap antenna
shockwave v1 2 pistols
tracker u.s version all accessories or complete figure
v1 nullifier
2 gyrovipers
2 stratovipers
checkpoint alpha gun
armadillo rollbar

Agent Viper 06-25-2008 11:39 AM

This is a tidbit need.

I am looking for the marauders 50. Cal Sniper rifle with bipod.

if anyone has an extra. I am in need!

Da Talent 06-29-2008 04:32 PM

Looking for a version 1 psyche out, condition does not matter
and the collector club copperhead figure.

Hit me up and we can work something, got tons of stuff I can trade.

justinm 07-04-2008 09:38 AM

wants:
25th cobra viper(1)
25th snow serpent(as many as possible,something like this amount:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :eek: )
25th bATS(as many as possible,I want some thing like this many:250000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000 :eek: )
1987 starduster
gristle(i forgot what year he was made
any joe/cobra body parts

Haves: (make an offer)
custom battle damaged hiss tank
custom dreadnok thinder machine
custom mobat
tons of figures(just ask me what you want)

vader9900 07-07-2008 03:04 PM

Need a 1983 Duke crotch :eek: , mine got broke in a photo shoot! Will buy or trade.

justinm 07-07-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
Need a 1983 Duke crotch :eek: , mine got broke in a photo shoot! Will buy or trade.

couldn't find it,sorry,must have used in a custom :rolleyes:

ender098 07-10-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nando
hi need some help to find : AGENT FACES ( crimson guard ) please any one :)

PM Sent