JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Has anyone noticed (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4016)

Agent Viper 04-23-2010 05:55 PM

Has anyone noticed

The recent surge of Activity?

Alot of the old timers are kinda sitting back while the new kid's are getting some action! :p

Ahh, We'll always have Ender,Sonn,ToneGuns,Vader and (God Bless) Outrider.

Has anyone really seen how popular this site is? I believe it's on pretty much every Joe Forum board as the Ultimate Place for Joe related Pictures. Also, it must be pretty famous cause' its been blocked on my school's computer servers.

Just a random little post :rolleyes:

PS I would like to extend my hand to Hammerfel for making such a incredible site.

pbarny1701 04-23-2010 07:21 PM

As one of the new "kids", you're welcome. I took an old addage my Jesuit dorm chaplain used to say, "If you haven't gotten off your ass and done something today, what is wrong with you?" I think he was talking big picture, but I do enough of that. This is something to fill the void between customs work, real work, baby diapers, and the upcoming move. That and I felt I should give back since I borrowed so many ideas for weapon and vehicle paint jobs from here specifically.

Sonneilon 04-23-2010 08:28 PM

Since when did you become 'new' Matt? :p

Sometimes it happens. New blood has more energy than the old farts sometimes.

vader9900 04-23-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
New blood has more energy than the old farts sometimes.

For sure!

rds13601 04-24-2010 02:01 AM

New

I consider myself photogentically challenged new!!

Agent Viper 04-24-2010 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
Since when did you become 'new' Matt? :p

Sometimes it happens. New blood has more energy than the old farts sometimes.

I don't think I am considered NEW, just improved

zedhatch 04-24-2010 08:12 AM

I consider myself an odltimer but I definatly not sitting back. But i welcome the kids getting into the action as well.

Flatline 04-24-2010 08:22 PM

A young bull tells his "OLD TIMER" Pops "Hey dad lets run down the hill and F*@K one of them cows!" The Dad looks at him then down at the hurd of cows and say "No son let's walk down and F*@K them all...." ;)

Roland da Thompson Gunner 04-24-2010 10:08 PM

Well one thing to be noted is some guys have left Joedios as their number 1 posting place. I know me, PA, Craig, Dread, and a few others migrated to Flickr like last year.

rnrhero 04-24-2010 10:18 PM

I post more on Flickr now then I do here. No real reason why other then the 3 at a time limit here and a I often want to post a batch all at once. That and Sharing with friends seems a bit easier. I still try to post a couple pics here when I can.