JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Target Range (group project) - JULY (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204)

Sonneilon 06-22-2006 08:11 AM

Target Range (group project) - JULY

The Target Range – JULY

The Target Range is a group project where people take specific days and post a Joe or Cobra (or good guy or bad guy) and the community takes their shots at them. It’s rant or rave when a character shows up on the Target Range!

Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Please keep in mind that we are usually only dealing 1 character so make sure that character is the focus (if doing a group picture, don’t put them in the back w/ their backs to the viewer, like me!). Also the affiliations go good/bad/good/bad/good/bad and in the case of Storm Shadow; utterly confused.

Please keep in mind we are trying to use particular versions of characters. We don't need 8 versions of Duke in 1 month, y'know? We can deal with versions of characters later on when either we're really hard up or another version really has something to offer. Craig will be handing out the tomatoes, TG will hand out eggs. ;)

Title: Target Range Character (yr or version)

Key Word: Target Range

Please PM or sign up here. It’s up to you if you want to reveal who you are doing.

JULY
7/17 – Joe -Blowtorch
7/19 – Cobra - Jay
7/21 – Flint - Outrider
7/24 – Cobra - Blowtorch
7/26 – Joe - Jay
7/28 – Worms - Outrider
7/31 – Joe - DERSHAM

***and just to keep things confusing***

Running list of who has been used. I don’t, uh, remember who all was used in May other Duke, Voltar and Firefly.

Scarlet (Comic Pack)
TechnoViper (1987)
Spirit (v4)
Tunnel Rat (comic pack)
Leatherneck (v1)
Headman (v1?)
Major Barrage (DTC)
Fast Draw (v1)
Major Bludd (DTC)
Mutt & Junkyard (v1)
TeleViper (v1)
Torpedo (TRU Exclusive)
Crimson Twins (Convention set)
Sgt Slaugher (original recipe)
CrocMaster (v1)
LiftTicket (v1)
Destro (???)
Gung Ho (VvV)
ToxoViper
Charbroil (some odd version)
NiteViper

BTW, if something happens that you can't post, pm here or whatever. It's cool if things don't work out.

Blowtorch 06-22-2006 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonneilon
The Target Range – JULY

The Target Range is a group project where people take specific days and post a Joe or Cobra (or good guy or bad guy) and the community takes their shots at them. It’s rant or rave when a character shows up on the Target Range!

Posting days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Please keep in mind that we are usually only dealing 1 character so make sure that character is the focus (if doing a group picture, don’t put them in the back w/ their backs to the viewer, like me!). Also the affiliations go good/bad/good/bad/good/bad and in the case of Storm Shadow; utterly confused.

Title: Target Range Character (yr or version)

Key Word: TRCharacter

Please PM or sign up here. It’s up to you if you want to reveal who you are doing.

JULY
7/3 - Joe - Open
7/5 - Cobra – Open
7/7 – Gung Ho - Outrider
7/10 - Cobra - Open
7/12 – Joe - Open
7/14 – NiteViper - Outrider
7/17 – Joe -Open
7/19 – Cobra - Open
7/21 – Flint - Outrider
7/24 – Cobra - Open
7/26 – Joe - Open
7/28 – Worms - Outrider
7/31 – Joe - Open

Put me down for:
7/19 – Cobra - Open
7/24 – Cobra - Open
Thanks

Dersham 06-22-2006 01:22 PM

hey I could actually participate in this, could I do July 31st and i know just the figure to do as its such an obscure one.

G.I.*Jock 06-22-2006 02:12 PM

Let's hope I don't get my days mixed up this time! :D

donsbabyboo 06-23-2006 08:51 AM

I'll take 7/10...

Sonneilon 06-23-2006 10:59 AM

*yub nub*

donsbabyboo 06-23-2006 12:01 PM

shoot, how could i miss 7/12 being open? :rolleyes:

I'll take that one too, G :D

~ Don

Jay 06-24-2006 11:57 AM

I'll take 7/17 with BJ Dial-Tone (re-accessorized and slightly customized) if that's all right.

Jay 06-25-2006 04:03 PM

And no one took 7/26, so I'll take it too. Not sure with who yet, but I'll wait until some packages I'm waiting on arrive before I reach a decision.

Sonneilon 06-25-2006 04:12 PM

Once again, Jay is the man to fill out all the spots! Thank you.