JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (http://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (http://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Moderator Nominations (http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5074)

Nekoman 07-08-2017 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
In reading what I wrote....that's why I should be a mod.....

Yes, because you and the ones I mentioned are pure hearted and could greatly lessen the tension here with your fairness and openness to talk.

You would argue for Battle Wagon. That dude was hopeless, but it proves you would give anyone a chance. If we want fairness you and the other two will provide that.

vespapilot79 07-08-2017 07:34 PM

"Old Guard"

I am sorry for any issues this has caused for the return of some of the "old guard" As you may see by the numbers, and by those numbers the returning members. As I stated before, those members as well as myself left for good reason. I don't feel it needs to be discussed, but some fair change is needed. That is the reason why the request was made for a moderator change. I feel its fair if Hammerfel chooses NJ as a moderator if he feels he is up to the task. I do have to say the bickering and fighting need to stop on all ends. I am bothered by the fact that there is so much animosity by fellow members wanting to return and want the same thing that all of us want. A place to post our work again and share our ideas with like minded individuals. What happened in the past, needs to stay there. I will remain in trust that decisions will be made fairly in who will moderate the site. I will ask that nekoman and 218 to remain from any further contact with each other until the new mods are chosen. ANYONE ELSE that starts causing issues, it will be noted and will be discussed with in a timely manner. Please remember, just because some of us has logins, it does not mean outside users cannot see the drama too. If the site is to grow, we need to bring in younger artists to fill in our shoes as we move forward in life. I am 43, as Deadpool says im living till 102, and then dying.. It would be a sad waste to see such potential not utilized in its fullest.

Nekoman 07-08-2017 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
I feel its fair if Hammerfel chooses NJ as a moderator if he feels he is up to the task.

Good, but what was wrong with the other two? Why wouldn't you support three super active members with the best intentions, who have been/stayed here and aren't apart of any cliques???

Quote:
I do have to say the bickering and fighting need to stop on all ends. I am bothered by the fact that there is so much animosity by fellow members wanting to return and want the same thing that all of us want. A place to post our work again and share our ideas with like minded individuals. What happened in the past, needs to stay there.

Oh really? If that's the case then why must we have Sonneilon be a moderator again? I say we should have a full team of new blood. How would you and him be hurt by that?

Quote:
I will ask that nekoman and 218 to remain from any further contact with each other until the new mods are chosen. ANYONE ELSE that starts causing issues, it will be noted and will be discussed with in a timely manner.

Well, I have to be totally fair to 218 and say despite my grievances with him and the heat I've dropped on him here, he hasn't said a word to me. Why did you lump him in with "causing issues"? He hasn't contacted me here.

Are trying to purge him for NJ thinking that will make it easier for you to secure the position? Otherwise there was no need to say that.

neapolitan joe 07-09-2017 01:08 AM

Please,

go on and forget the past, Bros.!
Let Hammerfel decide and let post new pictures of our toys!

gijoeiwasthere 07-09-2017 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe

Coming up with pic ideas as I type....

ThinkTank 07-09-2017 09:27 AM

I support Neapolitan Joe, Gijoeiwasthere and Mike T.

I do not celebrate divisions amongst us and would ask for a new Golden Age, where ARAH and 25th can exist in the same category. Where dinosaurs and non Joe robots are used as backgrounds and not the focus. Let those who point cameras at toys rejoice that there is a place to deposit those images. Also, may they comment profusely, offering sound advice and constructive criticism. Let us shower the creator, Hammerfel, with donations through Paypal, so that this website shall not perish from the internet. Finally, remember the trinity and document their deeds- Gi Joe, Cobra, and umm The Blood for the Baron guys, I guess. But I think they are associated with Cobra somehow. O well, you understand what I'm getting at here.

vespapilot79 07-09-2017 11:45 AM

Ages

All of my joes are modern just fyi..If you guys need to find me or have any questions, find me on FB. Sean Williams.I have nothing to hide and will happy to tell you more about myself and my involvement in JDs and Diowarriors.

Dr. Phibes 07-09-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan joe

Agreed.

G.I.*Jock 07-09-2017 02:04 PM

I feel the site would be best served by Dr. Phibes, Neapolitan Joe and Vespapilot79 as the three mods.

Dr. Phibes: Graham, I can simply keep this brief. You have successfully looked after the site in the past. You are a safe pair of hands, sir. FACT!

Neapolitan Joe: Your time zone (gives good cover for any mods 'States side), ideas, positivity and enthusiasm are exactly why you should be under consideration. You also seem to be active on other Joe communities as well, such as Hisstank. Given English isn't your first language, you impress me very much with your posts and love of the toy line.

Vespapilot79: I have been impressed by your posts on this thread and feel that you would be an excellent fit as you have demonstrated successfully that you can be the voice of reason, time and again.

Whatever the outcome, good luck to all!

D :)

Meddatron 07-09-2017 02:38 PM

I'd have to say Selvaland, Neopoliton Joe, and gijoewasthere. I come and go often, but these guys seem to always be here and are always interactive.