JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   JoeDios Turns 10 Years Old! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5006)

Thunder 07-10-2015 12:04 AM

JoeDios Turns 10 Years Old!

I realize I was away this past February, and so if something has already been mentioned about this, I apologize for being redundant, but ----WOW---- I can't believe pictures have been getting posted here for 10 YEARS now...I've only been around for the last 4 of it or so, and therefore missed "The Golden Age" of the site, but I feel a momentum building here again - dare I say we're living in "The Silver Age" of JD? Thanks for all the support, friendships, and great, clever art that I've found here! :)

Anyone else have thoughts on a decade in the books?

neapolitan joe 07-10-2015 01:42 AM

10 Years!

Happy 10 YEARS, JOEDIOS.COM!

The BATman 07-10-2015 02:55 PM

Ouch, I feel so old now. Having registered here in 2007, probably after lurking for a while before that...

GoCards 07-10-2015 06:43 PM

In 2005 I was still in grad school, but trolled on this site. I enjoyed looking at all the pictures and officially signed up in 2006 when life returned to "normal". Looking back, 10 years seems like it's gone by in a flash.

Crimson Pilot 07-10-2015 08:09 PM

Hard to think it has been that long. i just viewed for a long time before actually joining. It took a year of break from it but i have a new interest again.

Hit&Run 07-10-2015 09:19 PM

Happy 10 Years!

I have probably been looking at JD for all 10 years, officially signing up in 2007, but only became active in the last 3 or so. This is and has been one of my favorite Joe sites. Keep the pictures coming and spread the word!

CowboyBard 07-11-2015 06:48 AM

Happy 10 joedios. Lots of Excellent Dios, customs, Diostory,outdoor pics. Happy 10.

gijoeiwasthere 07-16-2015 03:31 PM

I have Thoughts.......Everyone Should Pay an Homage At Least In The Form Of Posting A Pic! Come On....Everyone Is Still Lurking/Checking Out JoeDios....Post A Shot!...It's Been 10 Years....This Is A Revolutionary Site to Express Your Love For GI Joe!.....I Cordially Invite Everyone to Post a Shot!! and I'm a Nobody on Here!
Show Hammerfell You Really Do Appreciate His Site!!! and His Visionary Idea Of A Place We Can really Use Our Collections And Express Our Inner GI Joeisms!!!!
if You Are a Member Who Has Never Posted And Wanted To....Post!
If You're An OG and only Nonchalant...Check what's up...Post!
Everyone's Got a Pic in Mind....or one done....Let's Crash This Site!
There Are Enough of Us To Do It!
So if you ask me.....that's what I want for the 10 Year Anniversary....
It's worth It! this site Is a godsend For Joe Peeps!

Lava Boss 07-16-2015 05:25 PM

It was fun...for awhile...then a few people started getting elitist. And we lost Outrider (RIP) and in general GI JOE fandom started to simmer down (now).

But I still visit the site every day. Glad it's around.

Hammerfel 07-21-2015 09:26 AM

Holy cow! 10 years!

Thanks for all of your excellent work! Imagine how many photos and stories are on here! I'll have to have a look!