JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Warthog Elite Force vs Power Team Elite (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4980)

gijoeiwasthere 10-09-2014 05:00 AM

Warthog Elite Force vs Power Team Elite

Anyone have Opinions on which is better? or side by side reviews anywhere?

Goldbug 10-25-2014 02:38 AM

You want the Power Team Elite one. ;)

This is the only review of it I can find...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8qhNSnZODA

roguetiger 10-25-2014 02:39 PM

Yea you want PTE... The Elite Force one is SMALLER than a GI Joe Rattler and the PTE one is MUCH larger than a Rattler

As you can see in that picture... PTE is LOTS larger than a Rattler.. and the Elite Force one is even SMALLER than a Rattler... so...
Also the Elite Force on is the SAME one they released almost 10 yrs ago as the Combat Command line.. aka KIDDIE BBI toys...

TwoOneEight 10-25-2014 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetiger
Yea you want PTE... The Elite Force one is SMALLER than a GI Joe Rattler and the PTE one is MUCH larger than a Rattler

As you can see in that picture... PTE is LOTS larger than a Rattler.. and the Elite Force one is even SMALLER than a Rattler... so...
Also the Elite Force on is the SAME one they released almost 10 yrs ago as the Combat Command line.. aka KIDDIE BBI toys...

Well, welcome back roguetiger! Where the hell have you been? Hunting down scalpers on ebay?

Anyway, I agree with RT. :D :D

gijoeiwasthere 10-27-2014 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetiger

Thanks! That's a big Bird....The Elite Force Does seem a bit Stumpy (I saw one at Target)
I'm Gonna Search up the PTE as Biglots are stockin' the line for X-mas, Hope they do WartHogs this year

Lava Boss 10-27-2014 04:14 PM

The BBI A-10 is shorter IIRC, but has a thicker body.

I haven't seen any PTE jets at Big Lots in years. The only new things so far this year are $10 sets of the ATV with 2 figure or the Motorcycle sidecar with 2 figures.

I also noticed they are slipping, I saw some recently stocked sets with 3 of the same figure. Usually they make sure all have different heads. I saw more than one copy of the seal and raft set with blonde clones.

gijoeiwasthere 10-27-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava Boss
The BBI A-10 is shorter IIRC, but has a thicker body.

I haven't seen any PTE jets at Big Lots in years. The only new things so far this year are $10 sets of the ATV with 2 figure or the Motorcycle sidecar with 2 figures.

I also noticed they are slipping, I saw some recently stocked sets with 3 of the same figure. Usually they make sure all have different heads. I saw more than one copy of the seal and raft set with blonde clones.

They Got Jets Now......but I want a WartHog.....If you need something' else I'll tell ya what they got let me Know....$40 is pretty pricey for Chinese junk.....Imma Gonna Pass on the Target WartHog....... Thanks Guys!!!!!

Lava Boss 10-28-2014 01:27 PM

The prices go up almost every year. That's why I never got any more Humvees. They are nice, but $20 is iffy. Now they are all tracked arctic ones around here. Dumb move. The figure 3 packs themselves used to be $5, are now $8. Little boxed sets $3.50, now $5. Glad I got the camel and horse years ago.

gijoeiwasthere 10-28-2014 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava Boss
The prices go up almost every year. That's why I never got any more Humvees. They are nice, but $20 is iffy. Now they are all tracked arctic ones around here. Dumb move. The figure 3 packs themselves used to be $5, are now $8. Little boxed sets $3.50, now $5. Glad I got the camel and horse years ago.

3 different Humvee models...I might do one, I got the 3 Seater Dune buggy for $10
Kinda on the fence as to if I dig it or not, it has a body for electronics and is boxey due to it. I may get the 6 wheeler Amphi Car though. Last Season there was a discount store sellin' the Horse and camel sets for 3.50, and they don't have Biglots buyin' power, so Biglots is Price Gouging.

Goldbug 10-28-2014 02:25 PM

Big Lots has been upping their prices more lately. For example Thor 2 figures are $8 compared to Burlington Coat Factory's price of $6.

I would like to get one of those Arctic Humvees then put on some regular tires(it can be done). I haven't been to mine in a while.
$40 for the F-18 isn't too bad considering the prices on ebay etc.