JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom Contest! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4500)

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-10-2011 09:35 AM

Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom Contest!

Hello Everyone!

I want to extend a personal invitation to all of the fabulous customizers here at JoeDios, to come and participate in our Hall of Fame Customs contest over at http://serpentorslair.info/. We are a brand new G.I.Joe forum, and we are going to be running a monthly custom contest starting this month. Here is what you have to do to be entered to be a finalist and win prizes. All you have to do is register and post the custom or "custom's" that you would like to have considered in the contest. We will be giving out a first and second place prize each month. The winners will be determined by vote of the members of our site. This contest is sponsored by Kokomo Toys and SlayerDesignStudio, they will be providing the winners with prizes.

In addition we have a forum for dioramas, and we would be honored to have some of the top notch diorama makers here share your work with us!

I hope many of you will enter and share you great work with us
Thanks so much for your time

neapolitan joe 03-10-2011 01:12 PM

Welcome!

Welcome on Joedios!

Da Talent 03-10-2011 02:13 PM

Just figures? Or vehicles too?

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-11-2011 11:08 AM

Vehicles are welcome too! We will award a separate prize for best vehicle and best figure!

and glad to be here thanks for the welcome!

ThinkTank 03-13-2011 07:27 PM

can it be customs we already have lying around? Or do they have to be all new?

joshdahl 03-19-2011 01:57 PM

Sounds great. I have a few customs in the works that might win this thing.

Josh

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-30-2011 08:39 AM

It's time to vote for the winners for this months SerpentorsLair Hall of Fame Custom contest! We would love to have your input on the winners. All you have to do is follow the link below and cast your vote! Once again thanks to everyone at JoeDios for participating, we look forward to doing more with you guys in the future!

March Voting for SerpentorsLair Hall of Fame Custom Contest Winners!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-30-2011 08:47 AM

For those of you wanting to enter for the April contest, here are a some answers to the above questions.

1. it does not have to be an original custom, it can be any custom you have previously made, it just has to be one that has not been shared at Serpentorslair

2. if you entered and were nominated in march, you can re enter in April as long as you do not win the contest or finish runner up.

3. yes we are going to have a separate prize for vehicles in April, we will be nominating 1 custom vehicle per week, and at the end of the month the members will select a winner from the 4 vehicles that were nominated.

if anyone has any other questions about the contest going forward feel free to let us know, and we will try and respond as quickly as possible!

Da Talent 03-30-2011 11:13 AM

Son of a bitch. I thought I had until tomorrow. Just finished my entry last night. Oh well.

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-30-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Talent
Son of a bitch. I thought I had until tomorrow. Just finished my entry last night. Oh well.

no worries, go ahead and post it, you can get in on the April contest, we are running one every month!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 07-28-2011 09:53 AM

It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the July Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote!

Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post your custom on our board to have a chance to get free joes!

Cast your vote for ""Best figure" here

Cast your vote for "Best Vehicle"

CAPT. GRID-IRON 08-26-2011 06:52 AM

It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the AUGUST Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest! Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios members! Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

Cast your vote for ""Best figure" here

Cast your vote for "Best Vehicle"

CAPT. GRID-IRON 09-26-2011 08:18 AM

It is time to cast your votes for Best figure and Best Vehicle in the SEPTEMBER Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios members. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST FIGURE HERE

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST VEHICLE HERE

CAPT. GRID-IRON 10-31-2011 08:48 AM

It is time to cast your Vote in our Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest! Several Customizers from all across the Web have put a lot of time and effort into creating original projects to enter into this competition so be sure and cast your vote for the works you think are best, but be sure and thank them for their time and efforts. As always the Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest is brought to you by Kokomo Toys, and is open to everyone on the web to participate!

Thanks to everyone at JoeDios for participating and taking the time to vote, i know everyone who has an entry appreciates it!

Follow the links below to vote!

The October Hall of Fame Customs Contest Voting for Figures!

The October Hall of Fame Customs Contest Voting for Best Vehicle!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 11-30-2011 08:35 AM

It is time to cast your Vote in the November Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month. We would love to promote the best customizers from your board. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST FIGURE HERE

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BEST VEHICLE HERE

CAPT. GRID-IRON 01-30-2012 07:27 AM

It is time to cast your Vote in the JANUARY Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the links below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios members. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

JANUARY VOTING FOR "BEST FIGURE" HERE

JANUARY VOTING FOR "BEST VEHICLE" HERE

CAPT. GRID-IRON 02-27-2012 07:46 AM

It is time to cast your Vote in the Serpentorslair.info February Hall of Fame Customs contest. So don't delay, follow the link below and get your vote in! We have several fantastic entries this month from all over the G.I.Joe Community. Special thanks once again this month to Kokomo Toys for sponsoring the contest!

Also, thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered a custom this month, and for taking the time to cast a vote and support the entries of JoeDios.com members. Remember we give away free G.I.Joe figures every month, and all you have to do is post a custom of your choice on our forum to have a chance to win!

Thread to Vote for "Best Figure" in the February Hall Of Fame Custom's Contest!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-26-2012 08:31 AM

It is time to cast your vote in the Serpentor's Lair March Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. We have several fantastic Nominee's this month, so follow the link below and cast your vote. Thanks to everyone at JoeDios.com who entered the contest this month!

March Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting For "Best Figure"

CAPT. GRID-IRON 05-31-2012 08:59 AM

It is time to cast your Vote in our Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest! Several Customizer's from all across the Web have put a lot of time and effort into creating original projects to enter into this competition so be sure and cast your vote for the works you think are best, but be sure and thank them for their time and efforts. As always the Monthly Hall of Fame Customs Contest is brought to you by Kokomo Toys, and is open to everyone on the web to participate!

Thanks to everyone at JoeDios for participating and taking the time to vote, i know everyone who has an entry appreciates it!

Follow the link below to vote!

May Hall Of Fame Customs Contest Voting for "Best Figure"

CAPT. GRID-IRON 07-30-2012 12:18 PM

It is time once again to place your vote for "Best Figure" for this month's "Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest"! Each month we give away free G.I.Joe figures to members from all of the websites in the Joe online community who submit a contest entry. So follow the link below, and get your vote in to support your fellow JoeDios members in this month's contest!

July Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting

CAPT. GRID-IRON 08-27-2012 06:50 AM

It is time once again to place your vote for "Best Figure" for the AUGUST "Hall of Fame Custom's Contest"! Each month we give away free G.I.Joe figures to members from all of the websites in the Joe online community who submit a contest entry. So follow the link below, and get your vote in to support your fellow JoeDios members in this month's contest!

August Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting for Best Figure

CAPT. GRID-IRON 09-26-2012 07:47 AM

It is time once again to place your vote for "Best Figure" for the SEPTEMBER "Hall of Fame Custom's Contest"! Each month we give away free G.I.Joe figures to members from all of the websites in the Joe online community who submit a contest entry. So follow the link below, and get your vote in to support your fellow JoeDios members in this month's contest!

September Hall of Fame Custom's Contest

CAPT. GRID-IRON 10-29-2012 08:14 AM

TIME TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR "BEST FIGURE" IN THIS MONTH'S MARVEL/G.I.JOE HALL OF FAME CUSTOM'S CONTEST! JUST FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW AND GET YOUR VOTE IN. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL FROM JOEDIOS WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE CUSTOMS CONTEST THIS MONTH!

G.I.JOE CUSTOM'S CONTEST VOTING

MARVEL CUSTOM'S CONTEST VOTING

CAPT. GRID-IRON 11-28-2012 08:12 AM

Time to cast your vote for Best Figure in the November G.I.Joe and Marvel Hall of Fame Custom's Contests. Thanks to everyone from JoeDios who participated this month. So follow the links below and be sure and get your votes in!

NOVEMBER G.I.JOE HALL OF FAME CUSTOM'S CONTEST

NOVEMBER MARVEL HALL OF FAME CUSTOM'S CONTEST

CAPT. GRID-IRON 12-28-2012 08:34 AM

Time to cast your vote for Best Figure in the December G.I.Joe and Marvel Hall of Fame Custom's Contests. So follow the links below and be sure and get your votes in!

Here are the links to cast your votes!

G.I.Joe Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting!

Marvel Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 02-28-2013 09:25 AM

Time to cast your vote for Best Figure in the February G.I.Joe Hall of Fame Custom's Contests. So follow the links below and be sure and get your votes in!

Here is the link to cast your votes!
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=10630

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-27-2013 07:58 AM

Time to cast your vote for Best Figure in the MARCH G.I.Joe Hall of Fame Custom's Contests. So follow the links below and be sure and get your votes in!

Here is the link to cast your votes!
March Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 04-26-2013 08:46 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. Their are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums!
April Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting!

Thanks everyone
CGI

CAPT. GRID-IRON 05-28-2013 10:22 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. Their are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums!
JUNE Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting!
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=12036

Thanks everyone

CAPT. GRID-IRON 06-27-2013 11:54 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. Their are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums! JUNE Hall of Fame Custom's
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=12394

CAPT. GRID-IRON 07-29-2013 11:16 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote for "BEST FIGURE", IN THE JULY SERPENTORSLAIR HALL OF FAME CUSTOM'S CONTEST! There are many great entries from around the web!
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=12684

Thanks everyone
CGI

PS: If you have made a custom you would like us to consider for next month, post it up on the Lair so it can be nominated!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 10-01-2013 09:04 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. There are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums!
September Hall of Fame Custom's Contest Voting!

CAPT. GRID-IRON 10-31-2013 08:46 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. There are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums!
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=13624

CAPT. GRID-IRON 11-27-2013 09:46 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. There are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums. Cast your vote at the link below
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=13867

CAPT. GRID-IRON 12-30-2013 01:13 PM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. There are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums! Cast your vote at the link below
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=14114

CAPT. GRID-IRON 01-28-2014 09:17 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. There are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums! Cast your vote at the link below

http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=719&t=14399

CAPT. GRID-IRON 02-25-2014 09:24 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. There are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums. Cast your vote at the link below

http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=14637

CAPT. GRID-IRON 03-31-2014 08:00 AM

Please take the time today to cast your vote and select a winner for this month's Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Custom's Contest. There are several fabulous nominee's this month from multiple forums! Cast your vote HERE!
http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=14951

CAPT. GRID-IRON 04-28-2014 08:32 AM

CAST YOUR VOTE AT THE LINK BELOW

http://www.serpentorslair.info/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=15224

CAPT. GRID-IRON 05-30-2014 09:58 AM

http://serpentorslair.info/viewtopi...4&view=viewpoll