JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions....a bit overdue!! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3902)

SerialPhoenix 06-30-2010 06:10 AM

Hello I'm SerialPhoenix=Sean Pittman

I'm 22 years of age in live in Indiana. I work as a coal miner to support my habit of collecting joes. I've been a lurker around here for a long time, but just recently got into the hobby of photo taking. I only get about one day off a week though, so it doesn't give me a lot of time to take pictures, so it makes it that much more enjoyable when I actually do get the camera out. Anyways glad to finally be a part of this site and hope to add some cool contributions.

-Sean

Death_at_Midnight 06-30-2010 10:36 AM

Welcome SerialPhoenix!

I bet you could take some awesome photos of things like the Molepod.

--Death

UKGIJOE 07-05-2010 10:45 AM

Hello! Been posting pics for a while on here but never introduced myself.
UKGIJOE but I go by the name of Andrew.
26 years old and been collecting Joes for 20 years - love 'em.
Apart from that I quote repairs on aircraft tooling as a job and play ice hockey and football (soccer to some of you).
Rest of the time I like to drink away the mundane boringness that is my 9-5 job with my mates down the pub.
Good chatting to you guys!

Agent Viper 07-05-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKGIJOE
Apart from that I quote repairs on aircraft tooling as a job and play ice hockey and football (soccer to some of you).
Rest of the time I like to drink away the mundane boringness that is my 9-5 job with my mates down the pub.

Good to meet ya!

Death_at_Midnight 07-05-2010 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKGIJOE

Welcome to JoeDios ;-)

JoeGirl 07-08-2010 12:51 PM

Hi! My name is Marsha not Marsha Brady or Marsha Marsha Marsha:p just 'Marsha"

Theres not much to say about me but i'll try! Well I was a full-time nursing student 3yrs in but decided to take a break which has now turned into a long and drawn out vacation. Other than that i'm cooking, cleaning, trying to keep up with laundry and yelling at the kids :rolleyes: .
I'm a single mom of two boy ages 10,4 and lil girl due at any moment. Curtis my 10yr old who we call noodle,noo noo or noonie is mainly into little debbies,wrestling and watching tv. He very hyper :eek: and is always on the go none stop until he body just shuts down. My 4yr old jacob who we call jacob bear is a complete mammas boy. He is scared of just about everything but recently mainly salad fingers on youtube. They are both interested in joes a little and posing but are still quite young.I hope they get into joes more in time and because its a good healthy, fun hobby.
My soon to be little girl who has yet to be named is what seems to be a little firecracker already and is causing mommy all kinds of problems even before her arrival.
My bestfriend got me interested in joes just awhile ago and I have dedicated a lot of my time joe hunting, watching and observing his awesome work. Now that I'm on complete bed rest I have so much time to take some of the thoughts i have had and bring them to life when i can. It's great pleasure being on the site. Thnks :D

Death_at_Midnight 07-08-2010 04:03 PM

Hello Marsha! Welcome!

JoeGirl 07-08-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Hello Marsha! Welcome!

Thank You :)

Otto the Otter 07-08-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGirl

...My soon to be little girl who has yet to be named...

OK, JoeDios fans, sounds like we have a new contest on our hands! Name the new girl's kid!

My vote is
Constance Prudence Chastity Goodfaith Marge Obedience Temperance Sex-won't

JoeGirl 07-09-2010 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto the Otter
OK, JoeDios fans, sounds like we have a new contest on our hands! Name the new girl's kid!

My vote is
Constance Prudence Chastity Goodfaith Marge Obedience Temperance Sex-won't

O my gosh thanks! That would be awesome to get some ideas because I havent the slightest idea. I would like it to be unque but not to wild.
This is really awesome! ThankYou ;)