JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions....a bit overdue!! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3902)

Zoids Fanatic 08-25-2013 10:27 AM

Another new guy

Yup, I'm another new guy. I go by Zoids Fanatic (if you've seen the name before, yes it's the same one).

Anyhow, I've been on-and-off with G.I. Joes for the past few years, but after seeing the recent movie (and being with my family, many of who are Joe fans) I decided to get back into them. Of course, last time I bought G.I. Joes was in the 2002, so you can understand my surprise about how advanced they had become since my days as a Joe's fan. Though sadly I missed out on many years of great figures :(

I found this site not to long ago while browsing Hisstank.com. Since my re-introduction to the Joes, I have fallen for Joe Dioramas (being a Zoids fan, which I still am, we don't get those often). So to find a site filled to the brim with Dios, stories, and fans of both.

So, to sum it up, I think I'm going to like it here.

TwoOneEight 08-25-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoids Fanatic
Yup, I'm another new guy. I go by Zoids Fanatic (if you've seen the name before, yes it's the same one).

Anyhow, I've been on-and-off with G.I. Joes for the past few years, but after seeing the recent movie (and being with my family, many of who are Joe fans) I decided to get back into them. Of course, last time I bought G.I. Joes was in the 2002, so you can understand my surprise about how advanced they had become since my days as a Joe's fan. Though sadly I missed out on many years of great figures :(

I found this site not to long ago while browsing Hisstank.com. Since my re-introduction to the Joes, I have fallen for Joe Dioramas (being a Zoids fan, which I still am, we don't get those often). So to find a site filled to the brim with Dios, stories, and fans of both.

So, to sum it up, I think I'm going to like it here.

Welcome Zoids Fantastic! :D :D :D

Copperheadcobra 11-09-2013 08:49 AM

Hey from Canada!

Ive been commin to joedios for many years so now i kinda got my stuff in order im gonna start postin pics!

-Jim

Renegade 11-09-2013 09:29 AM

Good to hear, welcome to the fold!

neapolitan joe 11-11-2013 02:59 PM

Bravo!

Welcome!

dancontrino 11-27-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperheadcobra
Ive been commin to joedios for many years so now i kinda got my stuff in order im gonna start postin pics!

-Jim

Look forward to some shots, Jim!

Exzenon 02-22-2014 08:50 PM

Exzenon = Eric

Hello all, been lurking here for some time and finally started a project for the upcoming Joe convention in Dallas. I hope to have some pics up soon.

neapolitan joe 02-23-2014 02:04 AM

Hi!

Welcome on Joedios!

;)

TwoOneEight 02-23-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exzenon
Exzenon = Eric

Hello all, been lurking here for some time and finally started a project for the upcoming Joe convention in Dallas. I hope to have some pics up soon.

Welcome to JoeDios! :)

:) :) :)

TheUnluckyFootman 03-03-2014 03:20 PM

Fly stepping off the wall.

Hey there, all!
I'm Andrew, sophomore in high school. Residing in Georgia. Been lurking the site for a few years and finally started posting stuff recently.
I'm the youngest of five (have three brothers and a sister). It's because of my brothers that I'm into all types of nerdom. My parents were missionaries for a while, I was born in West Africa, and my family has always been a constant and they definitely have had an influence on me-hobby wise, especially. I love superheroes, cartoons, movies, comic books and action figures. Joes have always been my favorite toy line.
I like to make stories, getting better about writing them down nowadays, and my toys have always served as a springboard and an easy way to play out said stories.
I've already seen the wonderfully kind folks here on JoeDios, made me comfortable enough to give a bit of my story-as opposed to other sites.

neapolitan joe 03-04-2014 10:35 AM

Benvenuto!

Welcome!

Black Knight 03-04-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnluckyFootman
Hey there, all!
I'm Andrew, sophomore in high school. Residing in Georgia. Been lurking the site for a few years and finally started posting stuff recently.
I'm the youngest of five (have three brothers and a sister). It's because of my brothers that I'm into all types of nerdom. My parents were missionaries for a while, I was born in West Africa, and my family has always been a constant and they definitely have had an influence on me-hobby wise, especially. I love superheroes, cartoons, movies, comic books and action figures. Joes have always been my favorite toy line.
I like to make stories, getting better about writing them down nowadays, and my toys have always served as a springboard and an easy way to play out said stories.
I've already seen the wonderfully kind folks here on JoeDios, made me comfortable enough to give a bit of my story-as opposed to other sites.

welcome aboard.

TwoOneEight 03-04-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnluckyFootman
Hey there, all!

Welcome to JoeDios! :D :D

keith 06-13-2015 11:43 PM

Hi All

Hello,

My real name is VAN HYFTE Kevin, 33 Years old, I come from France, Sorry if my english is not perfect, I have to do with my old memories of school and I use Google Translate.

I had a lot of gi joe when i was child, One of my favorite hobby, I started to interest it again since 2010.

I come here to share this passion, Watch the different pictures from members and also show the pictures that i take.

See you later.

TwoOneEight 06-13-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith
Hello,

My real name is VAN HYFTE Kevin, 33 Years old, I come from France, Sorry if my english is not perfect, I have to do with my old memories of school and I use Google Translate.

I had a lot of gi joe when i was child, One of my favorite hobby, I started to interest it again since 2010.

I come here to share this passion, Watch the different pictures from members and also show the pictures that i take.

See you later.

Bienvenue to JoeDios!

neapolitan joe 06-14-2015 12:47 AM

Welcome mon amis!

gijoeiwasthere 06-15-2015 10:00 AM

Bienvenue à bord
Je ne peux pas attendre de vous voir photos!
Méfiez-vous!!
Il est un homme.....Nommé selvaland
Qui prétend qu'il est originaire de France!!
Un homme étrange.................

keith 06-18-2015 08:48 AM

Thanks my friends

Lol gijoeiwasthere, Thank you for the message in french

selvaland 06-19-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
Bienvenue à bord
Je ne peux pas attendre de vous voir photos!
Méfiez-vous!!
Il est un homme.....Nommé selvaland
Qui prétend qu'il est originaire de France!!
Un homme étrange.................

Come on Andy, I'm not so weird, and I do be french! :D
The translator machine is always so funny!!!!!

gijoeiwasthere 06-19-2015 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selvaland
Come on Andy, I'm not so weird, and I do be french! :D
The translator machine is always so funny!!!!!

He Be French! He be French! (in my best Jabba voice)

I agree....that Translator machine can sure put out some funny stuff!!!!

Addison1205 01-14-2016 12:13 AM

Hi,all. My name is Smith, I live in Us. I'm 28 years old. :)
Galaxy J5 cover

gijoeiwasthere 01-14-2016 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison1205
Hi,all. My name is Smith, I live in Us. I'm 28 years old. :)

Welcome! Hope You Are Enjoying JoeDios As We All Do! Post Away!!!

neapolitan joe 01-14-2016 12:57 PM

Welcome, this site/forum is (for G.I.JOEs) the best of the best!

spanish400 01-16-2016 01:04 PM

i am a member for a while but want to introduce myself better late than ever. spanish400=José Calero born in 1974 and raise in Belgium(antwerp) have spanish parents,have a family and 2 daughters,languages=spanish,dutch,english
work in a metal factory shop concept
hobby's= colecting figures from joe's to SW and marvel universe,make dioramas and displays as you can see in my pics.
plays Airsoft for years.
most of my figures dioramas and pictures on facebook at the link below.
https://www.facebook.com/Action-Fig...6130878/?ref=hl

neapolitan joe 01-17-2016 01:53 PM

To Spanish400:

"RE-welcome!"

selvaland 01-19-2016 11:49 AM

Welcome José.
Thought I could almost quote and rewrite your introduction:

I am a member for a while but want to introduce myself better late than never. Selvaland=Anthony. Born in 1974. French. Have a family and two sons. Social worker.
Hobbies = collecting figures from joe's to SW and marvel universe, soldiers, making outdoor pics and find the locations you can see in my pics. Sharing the hobby with nice people on joedios.