JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

Prince Adam 12-23-2010 09:10 PM

I have 2 mint/complete/unused RoC Jungle Range Vipers from the Cobra "Whirlwind" sets I want to trade for any two of the following new Star Wars figures:

Sandtrooper
IG-88
Snowtrooper

Would like to trade both at once.

tycondrius23 12-23-2010 09:19 PM

pm sent dude .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
I have 2 mint/complete/unused RoC Jungle Range Vipers from the Cobra "Whirlwind" sets I want to trade for any two of the following new Star Wars figures:

Sandtrooper
IG-88
Snowtrooper

Otto the Otter 12-23-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam

Sandtrooper
IG-88
Snowtrooper

I'm not so much interested in the figures for trade, but can you post a good picture of them? Just curious to see what they look like.

Prince Adam 12-24-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycondrius23
pm sent dude .

Replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto the Otter
I'm not so much interested in the figures for trade, but can you post a good picture of them? Just curious to see what they look like.

Done.

SIC DETH 12-24-2010 02:12 PM

Im currently in the Hunt for a MIB PTE Dirt Buggy. I have PoC Alley Vipers to trade.

Tracker 12-26-2010 10:18 AM

I'd be willing to trade 25th B.A.Ts for Shock Troopers or a Wave 3 Snake Eyes if anyone is interested.

I have 4 25th MOC B.A.Ts to trade, one card is a little bent and I be willing to trade 2 Bats for 1 Poc

Can supply pics if requested.

tycondrius23 12-26-2010 10:40 AM

if I spot one around I'll grab ya one buddy is that the Chinese military buggy ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIC DETH
Im currently in the Hunt for a MIB PTE Dirt Buggy. I have PoC Alley Vipers to trade.

Tracker 12-26-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIC DETH

is this the buggy in question

JCPenney : Military Buggy

roguetiger 12-27-2010 11:36 AM

Just out of curiousity..............any chance a NEW wants/needs thread can be started at the first of the yr since this one is SO huge already. :confused:

Hardball 12-27-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguetiger
Just out of curiousity..............any chance a NEW wants/needs thread can be started at the first of the yr since this one is SO huge already. :confused:

I don't see why not. We'll start fresh in the new year! :)