JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

tycondrius23 08-18-2009 11:45 AM

adding to my wants list .
I need 2 of the legion 25th Stinger bodies
and spare ROc scrap Iron bodies
and 25th Rock n Rolls X belt thing . cheers guys shoot me a pm

Flatline 08-25-2009 11:05 AM

25th Figures

i Have Alot 25th Figures Loose And Carded Comic Packs A Carded Rescue Doc And Loose One Too(minus Gear) Hit Me Up With A Pm With What Your Looking For I'll Se If I Have It. I'd Like To Trade For Some Rise Of Cobra Movie Figs.
BOTH DOCS ARE GONE

General Jones 08-26-2009 12:50 PM

Hey I am looking for some bodyparts for figures, mainly:

a set of Straight arms for Zap,

straight arms and crotches for Clutch, and Flash.

PM or email.

Have lots of Vehicle parts and other 80's figures for trade. Let me know what you are looking for.

Death_at_Midnight 08-29-2009 09:14 PM

Greetings!

Okay, I'm taking a shot in the dark here. Don't like asking for help on buying something, so here's a first for me. The MASS Device. Need help to get one, that missing final box set with Alpine.

I don't do ebay, so if that's the only option, will need help there, obviously. PM me please.

sgcaper 08-30-2009 04:27 PM

Hello all

I've never posted in this thread, in fact I've turned into kind of a lurker due to things being so crazy for me lately. Anyway, I just put a bunch of stuff on ebay, lots of RAH and New Sculpt stuff for you o-ring fans. Take a look and bid if you like what you see.

http://shop.ebay.com/sgcaper/m.html...=1&_from=&_ipg=

cyko 09-14-2009 08:40 AM

Cyko's Wants/Haves

Updated 9/14/09

Most needed: modern AWE Striker cannon mount (to finish a custom project; the '85 mount won't fit a new style rollbar)

WANTS:
'86 Cobra Surveillance Port window wall piece
'84 VAMP Mk.II mail-away loose parts (esp. missile launcher)
'84 VAMP Mk.II hood pack/tarp

HAVES:
Lots of vintage & new sculpt figures (cheap)
-Vintage examples: Flash v1, Tollbooth, Beach Head v1, Leatherneck v1
-New sculpt examples: Duke v16, Snake Eyes v17, Storm Shadow v20 (no hood)
A few vintage vehicles (FLAK, SLAM, Dreadnok TriCycle)
Blueprints, paperwork, etc.

PM me with any wants you've got. I'd love to trade favorably for my needed parts.

vespapilot79 09-14-2009 10:00 PM

1990s 12 Figures and accessories for sale!!

I have lots accessories for the 12in figures from the 90s. I have a complete Manta Sail Board, Artic gear,Green and Red Beret Gear, Night Ops gear,Jungle,Sniper,Underwater attack,Desert gear,on card the mortar pit M.O.P.P. , and the reconnaissance force mission gears. I have Flint,Heavy Duty, Grunt, Major Bludd,Ace, An Army National Guard figure on card 1997, British SAS in box, US Army Tank Commander, US Airborne Ranger all in box, and many more sets that are complete but cannot identify. I will provide pictures to all who is interested.I also have some 21st Century weapons sets that i will be willing to part with as well. I would like to sell everything in a lot if possible. My e-mail is seanwilliams_viper21@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Im going to post the pics of the lot in the collection section.

Outrider 09-16-2009 09:45 PM

Cory, I'm pretty sure Marauder sells them.

Da Talent 09-16-2009 10:04 PM

I talked to john yesterday and he is totally out and does't know when he will get more. Thats normally where I get them, :(

Flatline 09-17-2009 06:02 AM

hey Cory I May Have One In The Kids Toy Box. I'll Check When I Get Home From Work.

Death_at_Midnight 09-20-2009 01:25 PM

Greetings!

I am in need of two wheels/tires. Ideally from an AWE or VAMP, or any two wheels/tires from any vehicle that has the same diameter. Similar width would be great. Can't look civilian.

Doesn't have to be Joe.

Update: I think I am canceling this call for help. Doing some testing, I think the Ferret's wheels will work for what I need. They are not as tall as the AWE's wheels, but tall enough, and look like they will do well. Just have to alter them to fit the vehicle I am modifying. Time to buy a new ferret just for parts.

tycondrius23 09-20-2009 03:42 PM

Need the Good doctor .
anyone able to pic me up a Rex. ?
also need 25th Mindbender too while I'm at it cheers :)

ToneGunsRevisited 09-23-2009 06:24 AM

Since I've an updated list I deleted the last post and doing this new one.

So, if someone is able to help me I'll pay for them of course.

Figures:
Dial Tone v6.

Figures parts:
Beachead v1 crotch.

Acessories:
Storm Shadow v32 - RoC swords only;
Night Viper v1 scope x3 (but one is very helpfull);
Crazylegs v1 gun;
Lightfoot v1 control;
Ace v2 helmet and mask;
Muskrat v1 shotgun;
Iron Grenadier UZI x1, Red pistol x1 e sword x2;
Volga v1 camera;
Various "modern" guns from the RoC COBRA figures.

Vehicles parts:
APC turret;
AGP Iron Grenadier 2 missiles, but 1 would be of great help.

Background of the Iron Grenadiers pack (RoC), I only wish the card board. So if you bought more than one and want to share the other drop me a line.

Haves for trade:

I've 8 Sure Fire v2 heads for trade.

Thanks for looking!

Flatline 09-26-2009 06:57 AM

Damn You K-mart!!!

looking For A Little Help On The K-mart Desert Set Mainly Looking For The Hd Any Help Would Rock Thanks :)

vader9900 09-27-2009 06:04 PM

I have him Marcos, what do you have to trade?

vespapilot79 09-27-2009 08:37 PM

Looking for the arm attachments/weapons to the Snake Armor. Thanks!!

sgcaper 09-28-2009 05:10 PM

Some new stuff listed, "new" meaning newly listed. Lots of RAH and New Sculpt stuff.

http://shop.ebay.com/sgcaper/m.html...=1&_from=&_ipg=

Jay 09-28-2009 08:36 PM

Looking for:

25th parts:
2009 5-pack Snake-Eyes torso

Ninja Ku Storm Shadow upper legs

Legions Cobra Commander lower legs, no feet needed

ROC Storm Shadow/Paris Pursuit Storm Shadow/Arctic Storm Shadow/all other repaints feet

Original 25th Flint or Python Officer or Legions Cobra Commander or Resolute Cobra Commander upper arms

Ninja Ku Storm Shadow or 2009 5-pack/HOH Storm Shadow or ROC Arctic Storm Shadow lower arms

Have:
ARAH-sculpt fodder of various years and conditions
HOH 85-style Snake-Eyes, MOC
HOH Storm Shadow, MOC
HOH Flint, opened but mint with all gear and package (was taken out of package for all of five minutes before I decided I liked the 5-pack version better)

Money, PayPal or money order style.

Beast from the east 09-30-2009 05:21 PM

I have a Monkey wrench/Tunnel rat 2 pack for sale or trade.

Just looking to get my money back as I bought it for another trade and bought it as I didn't see any pics of them by that friend but he did.
tell me what you have to trade.

Roland da Thompson Gunner 10-02-2009 04:33 PM

Hey if anyone has the following (loose and incomplete is perferred)

1985 Tomax
1985 Xamot
1985 Tollbooth (Or just his arms)

I've got money and stuff to trade

Beast from the east 10-02-2009 07:01 PM

I have the twins.They are not complete.
PM me with an offer.

Death_at_Midnight 10-04-2009 11:31 AM

Concerning Scalpers,

They seem to be active, especially for the latest wave of figures. I don't know how anyone here feels about them, or even that maybe some who lurk might be one, but besides all that, I am becoming frustrated with the latest wave of figures (the wave that includes the ROC/POC Desert Viper). The local stores here do not seem to have any of the latest in stock, and TRU is gearing up their Babies-R-Us merchandise for the Christmas season. So I am looking for help in securing some of the latest figures. I would rather deal with money-order, and if anyone would like to help, please PM me.

To help combat scalpers, I will post word when the stores here start to get the latest so that maybe I can help secure some figures for whomever needs them.

One thing we do have, which is an advantage, is a network of contacts from around the world. And I have no problem in helping my fellow JD'ers get what they want.

Death_at_Midnight 10-04-2009 11:34 AM

Btw,

who is the one who needs a Scrap Iron that comes with the ROC ferret?

Death_at_Midnight 10-04-2009 11:37 AM

Greetings mortals,

Visited TRU today and like the last 4 weeks, nothing new. So, as therapy to avoid withdrawls, I bought another 25th Crimson Guard 5 pack.

Beast from the east 10-04-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Btw,

who is the one who needs a Scrap Iron that comes with the ROC ferret?

Thats Ciarda better known as Tycondius.

troopsofdoom 10-04-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:
Greetings mortals,

Visited TRU today and like the last 4 weeks, nothing new. So, as therapy to avoid withdrawls, I bought another 25th Crimson Guard 5 pack.

That just what you need, more CGs! :eek:

Death_at_Midnight 10-04-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troopsofdoom
That just what you need, more CGs! :eek:

Hehe, exactly! :-) I need more!!

Flatline 10-04-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:
Concerning Scalpers,

They seem to be active, especially for the latest wave of figures. I don't know how anyone here feels about them, or even that maybe some who lurk might be one, but besides all that, I am becoming frustrated with the latest wave of figures (the wave that includes the ROC/POC Desert Viper). The local stores here do not seem to have any of the latest in stock, and TRU is gearing up their Babies-R-Us merchandise for the Christmas season. So I am looking for help in securing some of the latest figures. I would rather deal with money-order, and if anyone would like to help, please PM me.

To help combat scalpers, I will post word when the stores here start to get the latest so that maybe I can help secure some figures for whomever needs them.

One thing we do have, which is an advantage, is a network of contacts from around the world. And I have no problem in helping my fellow JD'ers get what they want.

I WILL NO DOUBT HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE DEATH LIKE YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.

ThinkTank 10-04-2009 10:14 PM

I have found the Arctic Snake Eyes and ROC Para-viper in decent numbers at Walmart over the weekend. I had to limit myself to one SE and 2 PV's because Im saving some toy money to go to the toy store in Houston next month.

tycondrius23 10-05-2009 02:26 PM

anyone able to grab me the Cinema of Fear 3.3/4 figures freddy jason and leatherface? they are in the TRU state side aparently

ThinkTank 10-05-2009 03:08 PM

I have seen those guys. They are 10 dollars here. I don't know anything about how conversion would work. Drop me a pm and we could prabably work something out. I would prabably rather trade for something anyway

vader9900 10-05-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland da Thompson Gunner
Hey if anyone has the following (loose and incomplete is perferred)

1985 Tomax
1985 Xamot
1985 Tollbooth (Or just his arms)

I've got money and stuff to trade

I have a Tollboth, good shape, no hammer

Flatline 10-05-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank
I have seen those guys. They are 10 dollars here. I don't know anything about how conversion would work. Drop me a pm and we could prabably work something out. I would prabably rather trade for something anyway

REALLY I JUST CHECKED THE TRU SITE AND CANT FIND THEM????

ThinkTank 10-05-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline
REALLY I JUST CHECKED THE TRU SITE AND CANT FIND THEM????

I saw them at Hastings a video/book/coffee/toy store. I didn't see any at tru. They look pretty decent but not really my think

Roland da Thompson Gunner 10-05-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader9900
I have a Tollboth, good shape, no hammer

Thanks to both you and Beast from the East, but like 5 minutes after I posted that I found a guy selling them :o

thanks a lot for the help though!

Flatline 10-15-2009 10:11 AM

I Picked Up Another Breaker.So I don't need him anymore. *DELLETED MY PREVIOUS POST* Looking For A Build N Brawl Sgt. Slaughter Now.......I Still Have Those Building Sets Aswell As Some 25th Loose And Carded Figures And Comic Packs Pm Me Your Lists.

Otto the Otter 10-16-2009 02:40 AM

Otter's Wants and Haves

Hey folks, I've got a few items to offer up.

I'm looking for:

Elite Force Kiowa Helicopter
SU-24 (if one of the European fans want to hook me up, that'd be just groovy)

Let me know if you're interested, I'll let you know prices. Most are $4 or $5. Most are complete and have file card. http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f...ter/For%20Sale/
password: guests

A.V.A.C. 25th
Beach Head v10
Burn Out v1
Buzzer v3 (his pony tail is missing)
Croc Master v2
Dart v2
Duke v14 (no acessories)
Frostbite v8
Gung Ho v7
Hannibal v1
Heavy Duty v5
Jinx v3 (no accesories)
Low Light v5
Night Creeper (DTC HISS Driver)
Nunchuk v4
Sure Fire v1
Spirit Iron Knife v6
Swamp Rat v3
Wild Bill v4

RoC Night Raven with Air-viper
Locust BTR (figure and file card removed, otherwise in tact and sealed)

I also have a couple of SW figures, a few Tomahawk parts, Some Chap-Mei figures and accesories and six McFarlane Marines, plus some other items.

Jay 10-21-2009 02:14 PM

I've been hooked up with most of the parts I was seeking, but I still need the thighs of a 25th Ninja-Ku Storm Shadow! Any help is appreciated!

vespapilot79 10-21-2009 04:19 PM

12in Figures and accesories

Still have all the stuff posted in the collection section including the Hummer from 25th Cen toys, and the black little bird helo for sale!! Would really like to sale as a lot!! Make an offer!!

tycondrius23 10-21-2009 04:40 PM

giving a shout out to the SW fans among us I need a chancellor palpatine head preferably a ball socket on or a sidous head ,can anyone help PM me please cheers .