JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Soundtrack to G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29)

Rockshield 03-08-2008 09:27 PM

very apprecitive of your work putting all this together and then sharing it with us!

SteelBrigade 03-10-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self-Modifier
I've been in touch with Hammerfel, and I sent him the MP3s of the Rob Walsh/season 1 music. He just needs to upload them, then we can announce that they're available.

GREAT!! Can't wait!! Really looking forward to it & thanks in advance!! :cool:

Apacolypto 03-12-2008 07:50 PM

This soundtrack is EXCELLANT!!! It helps me enjoy long flights, tho I do get some raised eyebrows when I sing under my breath!! Thank you for this!!!

:)

blackandwhite_4 03-21-2008 12:28 PM

Hi all, I'm new here. I just was hoping to find the End Titles to GI Joe the Movie. If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks.

mangabb 04-24-2008 03:44 PM

I've been looking for this music for years. All I can do right now is say thanks.

SteelBrigade 04-27-2008 06:17 PM

Any word on whether the rest of the music has been uploaded yet?
Thanks!! :D

Swerve 05-27-2009 10:22 PM

Download to iTunes?

Hey Self Modifier, you KA. Thanks. I just joined so I could access these files.

I have a question though. Pardon my ignorance, but is there a way to download these into iTunes to use with an iPod? I was able to download them into Realplayer, but that won't let me transfer them to iTunes - as far as I can tell.

Any techies know the answer to this?

Self-Modifier 05-28-2009 08:59 AM

They're all MP3 files, so there shouldn't be any problems getting them into iTunes. They work in my iTunes with no problems, anyway...

Unfortunately, I'm not iTunes-savvy enough to offer any suggestions. I just dragged them into mine, and there they sit.

Swerve 05-28-2009 07:12 PM

Technical Problem Solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Self-Modifier
They're all MP3 files, so there shouldn't be any problems getting them into iTunes. They work in my iTunes with no problems, anyway...

Unfortunately, I'm not iTunes-savvy enough to offer any suggestions. I just dragged them into mine, and there they sit.

Hey Self-Modifier, thanks for offering what you know. I have a PC. I just figured how to do it.

In the Music section of iTunes, click on the "Advanced" tab, then choose "Open Audio Stream". Then a dialog box pops up asking you to input a url. So then I open the url of one the soundtrack files you put on the site. Then I copy the url, and paste it into the dialog box in iTunes.

Yay! Now I can listen to the cartoon music when I go running. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOE!

EDIT: I just found a better way to do this using "File", "Add File to Library" etc. Guess I had to learn a bit more about how to use iTunes.

jayk3995 03-28-2011 11:08 PM

music

Man--the Robert Walsh music is so much better than Johnny Douglas's, in my opinion...same on Dungeons and Dragons...wish it was excerptable for both!!