JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Post Your Latest Booty!! v2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1885)

Outrider 02-11-2008 09:45 PM

After originally passing them over, I picked up the Renegades con set, mainly because thanks to the 25th stuff, there is no new stuff to buy. :(

Prince Adam 02-11-2008 10:38 PM

I got the Palisades Firefly min-bust today. Took forever to finally track one down! So I've completed my Cobra set, as far as the ones I wanted go. :D

Sonneilon 02-12-2008 02:55 PM

Chalk me up for these comic packs:

2x Tomax/Xamot
1x Ace/WildWeasel
1x CG/CobraTrooperPooperScooper

vader9900 02-12-2008 04:34 PM

I got:

1985 Crimson Attack Tank :p
MISB Cobra Night Landing from Plastirama
MIB Cobra Hydro-Sled
Parts to complete my Maggot
to customize - Desert Fox, HISS, HISS II & IMP
1988 Warthog w/ Sgt Slaughter
1985 Bridge Layer w/ Tollbooth
1984 Slugger w/ Thunder
PAC-RATS - Flamethrower & Machine Gun
1997 Storm Shadow (v5) - this guy is friggin awesome!!!! :cool:
Kwinn, Deep-Six (v2), Mirage (v3)
all version 1 mint & complete - 2 Eels, Hydro-Viper, Frag-Viper, 86 Viper, Heat-Viper
Night Force - Muskrat, Spearhead, Sneak Peek & Crazylegs :D

Cobra Freak 02-13-2008 05:27 PM

:o Well I guess I should of posted theses here.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4.cWON.m313.lVI

Cobra Freak :D

General Jones 02-13-2008 05:39 PM

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY got the last two pieces to complete my old Terror Drome :D :D

gogorobo 02-13-2008 06:41 PM

well today when i got home i had a box from BBTS and now i have battle armor Cobra Commander, Rock& Roll, and Torpedo all without having to drive around, thank you internet!! :D

Sonneilon 02-14-2008 06:15 PM

I just got my order from DNS. I thought it was going to be the comic packs (which I just bought and had forgotten I had ordered, d'oh) but when I saw what was IN the box, it was a case of 8 single figures! That meant it was the RnR wave! Gogorobo, did you get what you planned on ordering? I don't think I did. I got one of the variant waves.

I had thought I was to get:
1 GIJ 25TH ANN SIN SNAKE EYES BLACK
2 GIJ 25TH ANN SIN ARMOR CC
1 GIJ 25TH ANN SIN ROCK AND ROLL
1 GIJ 25TH ANN SIN TORPEDO
1 GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY RED NINJA
1 GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY BEACHHEAD
1 GIJ 25TH ANNIVERSARY SERPENTOR

Instead, I got:
1x CC Armor (kinda wanted 2, oh well)
1x RnR
1x Torpedo
1x SE Black
1x Beach Head
1x Serpentor
1x Air Trooper
1x CG

And from Small Joes...
1x v1 Snake Eyes (Black)
1x Air Trooper
1x CG

silentdusty 02-20-2008 05:14 AM

I just got the Viper Pit I ordered from Small Joes, my Cobra army is slowly growing. :D

Sephron13 02-20-2008 06:09 AM

Got me an extra Fred/ScarFace comic pack! I just wish my BBTS order would get here now!! I REALLY want wave 6 and the rest of my comic packs!

Sephron13 02-23-2008 02:23 PM

Decided to cancel my preorder at BBTS and just pick up the new comic packs from WalMart. Ace/WW and the twins are now mine. I shall be getting SE/SS soon...but I knew I'd come across them again in the future, so I passed today.

Scarrviper 02-24-2008 03:49 PM

Went to a local flea market and scored the following:

1987 Falcon complete

1988 Blizzard complete

1987 Outback great shape, no gear

But the real gem was

1994 Spawn Alley playset in box, ony missing a few parts.

Agent Viper 02-24-2008 06:22 PM

Got 25th

Duke
Scarred CObra officer
Crimson Guard

silentdusty 02-25-2008 09:54 AM

As stated in the Good/Bad Trader thread, just got a Big Ben (Winter), Iceberg, and Whiteout. Thanks again Gung Ho! :D

yorktownjoe 02-25-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdusty
I just got the Viper Pit I ordered from Small Joes, my Cobra army is slowly growing. :D

Congrats SilentDusty! Good pick-up.

Here's a link to my old thread on how to make slight modifications if you want them to be able to move around:
http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=647

If they are going to be standing in parade formation, no need to modify!

Glad to hear your army is coming along!

silentdusty 02-27-2008 07:30 AM

Thanks for the link yorktownjoe, I think I may end up doing that. So the 25th Joes finally started showing up here. I picked up Shipwreck, and a Crimson Guard, Flash and Snow Job were also there, I may have to go back and pick them up on pay day.

yorktownjoe 02-27-2008 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdusty
Thanks for the link yorktownjoe, I think I may end up doing that. So the 25th Joes finally started showing up here. I picked up Shipwreck, and a Crimson Guard, Flash and Snow Job were also there, I may have to go back and pick them up on pay day.

I highly recommend Snow-Job, even if you are only half-sold on snow troopers. I hardly ever used my original Snow-Job, as something always felt wrong with the black visor molded on.

The 25th has the best of both worlds...and you can slap another head on there to create a snow team... Of course I bought the only one I ever saw, so it's not likely I'll make an arctic team.

Thankfully I can show him in action against Snow Serpents (both old-school and DTC).

Try my Viper surgery method on one and try him out a little. If you don't like it, leave the rest the way they are. (I waited to do the surgery on the gold-head viper until after I had practiced and felt confident...) I know my boys would have broken them if I had let them play with them right out of the package.
(Thanks to Justin Bell General Joes' and JBL for originating the idea and giving the warning about the fragile waist piece. All I did was follow the instructions and then added pictures and wrote my own instructions.)

At least they won't looked hunched over if you sand down the back peg...

ToneGunsRevisited 02-27-2008 11:23 AM

Madman Craig send me a Convention Flash!!! :eek: :cool: :o :) ;)

silentdusty 02-28-2008 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorktownjoe
I highly recommend Snow-Job, even if you are only half-sold on snow troopers. I hardly ever used my original Snow-Job, as something always felt wrong with the black visor molded on.

The 25th has the best of both worlds...and you can slap another head on there to create a snow team... Of course I bought the only one I ever saw, so it's not likely I'll make an arctic team.

Thankfully I can show him in action against Snow Serpents (both old-school and DTC).

Try my Viper surgery method on one and try him out a little. If you don't like it, leave the rest the way they are. (I waited to do the surgery on the gold-head viper until after I had practiced and felt confident...) I know my boys would have broken them if I had let them play with them right out of the package.
(Thanks to Justin Bell General Joes' and JBL for originating the idea and giving the warning about the fragile waist piece. All I did was follow the instructions and then added pictures and wrote my own instructions.)

At least they won't looked hunched over if you sand down the back peg...

I'm not half sold on the snow Joe's they are amongst my faves, I actually am probably going to pick up an Ice Sabre to go with my Snow Cat and Polar Battle Bear. I am slowly aquiring the snow troops, I still need Avalance, and Windchill, and probably a couple more. I have Snow Job v1 and just picked up the 25th version, Frostbite, Iceberg, Whiteout, and Big Ben. I have two Cobra Snow Serpents so far, and am picking up another soon. I also picked up 25th Sgt Flash, though I'm not overly impressed with him.

Sephron13 02-28-2008 06:47 AM

AWESOME HAUL TODAY!!

All 25th stuff:
2x Crimson Guard
Cobra Commander (battle armor)
Rock-n-Roll
Torpedo
Snake Eyes (all black, new crotch)
Snow Job (2nd one, for a custom)
Flash (2nd one, for a custom)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

haradrel 02-28-2008 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephron13
AWESOME HAUL TODAY!!

All 25th stuff:
2x Crimson Guard
Cobra Commander (battle armor)
Rock-n-Roll
Torpedo
Snake Eyes (all black, new crotch)
Snow Job (2nd one, for a custom)
Flash (2nd one, for a custom)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Damn you! (I'm jealous!)

I got
2xStorm Shadow (25th the with the red markings on) - one will become a Kamakura custom!
2xCobra Commander (25th the black uniform, with faceplate) - one for custom work
1xCobra Trooper (25th red mask)
1xCobra driver (25th the grey one)

The Dreadnok Tricycle! (original only missing one sidebar thing) - This is going to be repainted for my 25th 'noks.

Dialtone, Sci-fi and Jinx (originals first edition as far as I know)

Cobra Ferret ATV - missing its side missles and original gun - has a green gun on it now. - This will be repainted/modded for Tomax & Xamot (25th)

Cobra Night Landing Raft - missing its original gun - a maurader m249 will take its place - also has a different motor on it (I believe it to be a Lanard Corps motor), will also be repainted

Cobra Water Moccassin - Missing virtually everything on it, so will be quite a project

G.I.Joe Slugger - only thing missing are the back support shovel-type thing for the rear of the Slugger, and the little gun that sits in front of the cockpit.

And two parts from a G.I.Joe Tactical Battle Platform that will be modded/painted.

Now I am eagerly awaiting my complete wave 1-2-3-4-5 25th guys.... (It should have been here by now! *cries*)

Scarrviper 03-01-2008 10:50 AM

I finally received a second MISB Hiss III with Rip It today. Now I have 2 :D .

vader9900 03-01-2008 11:57 PM

I finally got a complete Cold Front figure - set me back $40! Also go a complete, mint Tomahawk - what a awesome helicopter! Need to find a mic for Lift-Ticket. I got a complete Satan & Ninja-Ku. Also picked up a complete Bridge Layer, Warthog w/ Sgt Slaughter & a boxed Night Landing I got to put the stickers on - very nice. To customize - HISS II, IMP, Desert Fox, I have posted pics of my custom ICE HISS. My armies have grown - 2 Eels, HEAT-Viper, 2 Vipers, Track-Viper, Techno-viper, Frag-Viper, Crimson Guard & BAT. :cool:

ender098 03-03-2008 07:49 PM

God save me, I broke down today and got a Snake eyes single pack....(I had the one from the 5 pack, I just wanted a black one versus the gray I had....) and two Cobra air troopers.

I also got a Spiderman final battle set (Crane and construction site....looks great!!)

lehsreh 03-05-2008 09:42 AM

got my V1 eels, V1 snow serpent, annihilator and major barrage from gung-ho a week ago. also picked up a john cena(for a nok because i hate him personally), tomax and xamot and wild weasel and ace comic packs from wal-mart. and got my armadillo tank, twin battle gun, and the falk cannon from ebay

shawntur 03-07-2008 05:21 PM

Last Night and Today

I picked up today:
Snow Job
Battle Armor CC
Crimson Guard
Seal
Rock & Roll
Tomax & Xamot CP
Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow CP
Crimson Guard & Cobra Officer CP

Last Night picked up:
Crimson Guard
Battle Armor CC

In the mail yesturday:
2x Shock Viper
2x Laser Viper

now I am only missing Sgt. Flash and I will be up to date.

Also won a Cobra Condor on Ebay yesturday.
Can't wait!!!!

ender098 03-08-2008 07:52 PM

Ok, Now I'm really gonna catch hell! I found the TRU exclusive "Night Watch" 5 pack Army builder and had to pick up two. I Hae the 25th, but these Army Builders aren't bad! MAybe I'll do a review!

Outrider 03-09-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender098
Ok, Now I'm really gonna catch hell! I found the TRU exclusive "Night Watch" 5 pack Army builder and had to pick up two. I Hae the 25th, but these Army Builders aren't bad! MAybe I'll do a review!

As Snake Eyes would say: ..........! :eek:

giTom 03-09-2008 04:31 PM

I've been a slow starter on the 25th guys. It took me a while to warm up to them. I'm hooked now! The vipers are going to be brutal to get! Hasbro better do full case packs of them.
One of my earliest finds was the original Joe 5 pack for $17! Off to a great start. To date, I've picked up the following 2 packs:
Hawk & Scarlett
Destro & Breaker
Torch & Ripper
Snake Eyes (battle damaged) & Storm Shadow
Ace & Wild Weasel
Tomax & Xamot
Crimson Guard (Fred) & Cobra Officer (Scarface)

singles include:
Beach Head
Stalker
Zartan
Buzzer
Cobra Commander (battle helmet)
Firefly
Cobra soldier
Flint
Snake Eyes w/ visor

Still struggling on the south-side of Atlanta to find these guys! I'm excited by the 25th figures, but I can't wait until Hasbro uses the 25th style for brand new figures!!

**Update - March 10th - lucked up and found Snowjob and Torpedo - two awesome figures! Great detail and accessories!

silentdusty 03-10-2008 06:02 PM

Just got the V6 DTC Major Bludd that I won off E-Bay a couple of weeks ago. :D

lehsreh 03-13-2008 04:27 PM

got 2 sand vipers and a night creeper today. also got scarface and CG comic pack(thinking of taking them back as i only want scarface. and i picked up a star wars evolutions fett legacy set. im actually going to sell jango and boba on ebay if anyone is interested, im hoping to get 2/3 's of what i paid for the set as i only wanted mandalore.

silentdusty 03-16-2008 07:44 AM

Got a GI Joe HQ minus the helipad :( but great score nonetheless. Also picked up a Bridgelayer, a Cobra FANG, Cobra ASP, and another 25th CG, which is IMO the only halfway decent 25th fig.

General Jones 03-18-2008 08:50 AM

The day has come!!! I finally completed my collection of the 82-90 Joe series with the addition of a HISS driver. I don't plan on collecting the Slaughters marauders, Tiger force, Night Force, or Python Patrol. But Army building is definitely in the future. :D

General Scarlett 03-18-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Jones
The day has come!!! I finally completed my collection of the 82-90 Joe series with the addition of a HISS driver. I don't plan on collecting the Slaughters marauders, Tiger force, Night Force, or Python Patrol. But Army building is definitely in the future. :D

Congrats to you man........it's quite the good feeling when you know that you have accomplished the goal you set out for!! :cool:

Sonneilon 03-18-2008 04:00 PM

Just got my 20 DTC Blueshirts from m'man in China. That makes my total 40 and thereofre, I have my 1st platoon finished! And when money comes again, I can begin the 2nd platoon. :D

sgcaper 03-18-2008 04:23 PM

My latest haul

I just picked up two TRU Cobra Night Watch packs, 2 troopers and 2 Snowjobs (which will be bashed together to make a couple more arctic troopers.

GoCards 03-19-2008 03:25 PM

Just got the Night Watch 5-Pack today! Really looking forward to playing with it.

Flatline 03-20-2008 05:39 PM

guiltridden Is The Man Hooked Me Up With 2 Sweet Looking Eels The Helmet Less Wet Suit And A Python Patrol Lamprey. Thanks Dustin

Sonneilon 03-20-2008 05:59 PM

Got the Flash wave from DNS. So now I can have an MOC Gold Destro, SnowJob and Flash. The rest of the figures will be stored for later. Not sure what to do with the 2 CGs. I'll probably end up opening them.

Also got a couple non-GI Joe things too. A Reno figure from Final Fantasy Advent Children and since I was at FYE, picked up Chimaira's latest "Resurrection". :D

ToneGunsRevisited 03-20-2008 07:06 PM

Hard to tell what I got yesterday around 11 pm. A friend of my (Jay's and Viperlockdown too) is moving from Brazil to Canada. He lives here, near to my city we met each other because of the Joes 3 years ago. Yesterday he brought his collection to me. It isn't MINE, but will be under my care for at least 1 year :).

And I've here under my care: 1 Tomahawk, 1 NAC, 2 Ferrets, 1 Hovercraft, 1 Sand Razor, 2 HISSes I, 1 Skystryker, 1 Night Raven and probably more, since I could not open every box. I'm not counting the figures, tones of customs figures and parts to be customized. More of the original and good ARAH figures.

COOLIO!!!!!