JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *OFFICIAL* Wants/ Needs and NOW HAVES thread! Part 2 (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1884)

nando 03-08-2009 11:59 AM

hi there people i need a wet suit V3 head ,92 (WITHOUT helmet ) for my V1 WET SUIT any one let me know ok yo joee

Rambo 03-20-2009 06:10 PM

HeLp

I want to buy:

1 Annihilator backpack
GI Joe Apache Helicopter

PM me please.

Agent Viper 04-06-2009 09:49 AM

Well I'm going to post this up,
I need a Xmen origins Deadpool.
Will buy!

shawntur 04-09-2009 05:17 PM

Defiant parts needed.

I need these parts for my defiant:
Thruster nozzles (all)
1 swivel chair
1 adjustable seat
control station
the cover for the revolving door for the airlock
2 lazer guns & missle that goes the front of the booster
middle fin for the shuttle
the single chair that goes in the crawler

and still
Looking for any elite force weapon cases.

Thanks

Jay 04-13-2009 11:09 PM

Well, might as well post the few things I want. Mostly vehicle parts to complete what I already have:

1993 Crimson Cruiser: Front grill
1994 Scorpion Jeep: Hood (preferably in black, but will take tan too)

Street Fighter Movie Shadaloo Headquarters: Breakaway prison wall, elevator "shaft"

And since Hasbro for some reason decided to release the Shadaloo HQ with many pieces missing...
1992/2001/2002 GIJoe Headquarters: Top gunner's platform with guard rails, front "sandbagged" area, entire rear "garage" area, both single-barrelled spring-loaded rocket launchers, both guns, fuel nozzle, breakaway prison wall (in case I can't get the one from the Shadaloo base)

Also, the following figures would be nice to have:
1997 Snow Job, complete
1998 Arctic Firefly, complete
2003 Urban Firefly, figure only
ARAH Recondo, either original or Tiger Force
W.O.R.M.S. torso only

Here's what few haves I've got:

Chap Mei Bradley tank
Jurassic Park III copter with pilot
Two barebones Slugger shells (ideal if you want to customize)
A barebones Tiger Sting shells (ditto, although it has a broken rollcage that can be fixed with glue, the headlights broken off the front bar and the gas tank cage broken off)
Spy Troops CLAW-esque glider (only includes the following parts: main body, wings, GIJoe missiles, Cobra missiles)
2001 Crossfire (figure only)
2000 Firefly (complete, a bit loose in the arms)
Lots of parts fodder including Chap Mei figures.
Otherwise... I have money. I can use PayPal and money orders.

Black Knight 04-17-2009 09:15 AM

So, I figured I'd go ahead and post it here too...

I currently have a X-Men Origins Deadpool "comic-version" for sale, the price is $14.99 (I got him at a comic book store). I know its alot of money to ask, but I intend to sell him on ebay for more... I wanted to offer it to anyone here first tho, incase any of you might want him. This figure has become very difficult to find and most stores are out of him.

Da Talent 04-28-2009 04:05 PM

I'm looking for a couple colorful light sabers. I don't collect starwars but I would like a couple just to play around with my joes. I'll trade you some marauder weapons or 25th fig or vintage fig if thats what your into. Hit me up. Thanks fellas.

vader9900 04-28-2009 04:20 PM

Cory, I'll send you a couple of lightsabers, PM me your address. Dave

Jay 05-02-2009 05:02 AM

Here's my updated Wants & Haves list

Crimson Cruiser: Front grill
1994 Scorpion Jeep: Hood, tan.

Street Fighter Movie Shadowloo Headquarters: Breakaway prison wall, elevator "shaft"

And since Hasbro for some reason decided to release the Shadaloo HQ with many pieces missing...
1992/2001/2002 GIJoe Headquarters: Top gunner's platform with guard rails, front "sandbagged" area, entire rear "garage" area, both single-barrelled spring-loaded rocket launchers, both small guns, gas pumo & hose, breakaway prison wall (in case I can't get the one from the Shadowloo base)

Also, the following figures would be nice to have:
1998 Arctic Firefly: complete ***PENDING***
ARAH Recondo: either original or Tiger Force
W.O.R.M.S.: torso only
GIJoe vs Cobra Frostbite: Either the white or green version. I just need the ski gear to go with it.

Here's what few haves I've got:

Chap Mei Bradley tank
Two barebones Slugger shells (ideal if you want to customize)
A barebones Tiger Sting shell (ditto, although it has a broken rollcage that can be fixed with glue, the headlights broken off the front bar and the gas tank cage broken off)
Spy Troops CLAW-esque glider (only includes the following parts: main body, wings, GIJoe missiles, Cobra missiles)
2001 Crossfire (figure only)
2000 Firefly (complete, a bit loose in the arms)
Lots of parts fodder including Chap Mei figures (with their heads still attached, no less!).
Otherwise... I have money. I can use PayPal and money orders.

Rambo 05-02-2009 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay

Please post a pic of it!