JoeDios.com Forums

JoeDios.com Forums (https://www.joedios.com/forum/index.php)
-   JoeDioes.com Forum (https://www.joedios.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Introductions....a bit overdue!! (https://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3902)

footloose 09-07-2010 02:01 PM

my names footloose.. im back from a 3 day departure from joedios :)
however i couldnt stay away.. joedios is like crack to me.. its that goood.

rds13601 09-07-2010 04:42 PM

Introductions

Hi, I'm Russ. After taking Urban Saboteur's suggestion I kept listening to Hum's Stars. If you see Jennifer, tell her I still love her.

footloose 09-07-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rds13601
Hi, I'm Russ. After taking Urban Saboteur's suggestion I kept listening to Hum's Stars. If you see Jennifer, tell her I still love her.

i think she missed the train to mars.. and is out back counting stars

UKJoeFan 09-26-2010 02:29 PM

Hello From UK Newbie!!!

HI everyone UKJOEFAN Here,

Am compeltely new to this have been collecting joes for about a year but no Arts or Photo skills so trying my best lol

SerialPhoenix 09-26-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKJoeFan
HI everyone UKJOEFAN Here,

Am compeltely new to this have been collecting joes for about a year but no Arts or Photo skills so trying my best lol

Welcome to the site! You sound a lot like myself, I'm still pretty new here too. I'm still trying to improve my techniques and skills as well so don't feel alone.

djv 09-27-2010 02:59 PM

hi, I guess I will make a proper introduction. my name is djv, I live in the pacific northwest. I have been here for quite a while but I come and go. mostly I post things on Broca Blutch, which are less funny than the things the site's other authors write.

it is good to meet all of you, yo joe

Hammerfel 09-28-2010 12:33 PM

Welcome to our new and returning members! =)

Beast from the east 10-02-2010 01:49 PM

Hi

MAJOR BLOOD 10-11-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfel
Welcome Major Blood!

I'm curious, which site was it that referred you to JoeDios?

I was actually referred here from a few members on the fighting 1:18th. It's a nice small community there and we all are pretty critical of each others work. Rick who has joined recently is from there and him and another members outside shots are what lit a fire under my a$$.

Turner also made some comments to me at HT about putting some pics up over here. I usually put my shots up on all three places now.

turner 10-12-2010 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJOR BLOOD
I was actually referred here from a few members on the fighting 1:18th. It's a nice small community there and we all are pretty critical of each others work. Rick who has joined recently is from there and him and another members outside shots are what lit a fire under my a$$.

Turner also made some comments to me at HT about putting some pics up over here. I usually put my shots up on all three places now.

Yeah, man, when I saw you were getting into the photography, I immediately thought about joedios. These guys know joe photography!