PDA

View Full Version : Don't cry for me JD!

Sonneilon
05-08-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey, just a heads up to everyone.

I'm going thru SERIOUS marital problems (again). This time, Emi has put her foot down. I am currently looking for a place to live (w/ a buddy from work). I assume that it all starts w/ separation and then ends in divorce.

I love my Thomas. Emi will continue to take care of him M-Th and I will be with the snuggybug F-Sun. I have been allowed use of the house while I take care of him. He means everything to me.

This decision is most likely, best for both of us. Long story short, our personalities are too different and Emi's beliefs in how things tend to work are different than, well, most people's. We believe that it is better for the boys for us to go our separate ways rather than stay together and be on a rocky road.

I will be more available to chat on the weekends (F-Sun) than the weekdays. There will be a time when I won't have a computer (good lord, the library AGAIN???). If things work out right, I might be able to afford a computer if I can be strict w/ my spending and savings.

Alan1, that discussion I had w/ you about 'losing your kids' had NOTHING to do with this situation. Just letting ya know.

Thanks everyone for your support.

General Scarlett
05-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Graham, as I told you earlier tonight...........you know where I am.......and that I'm ALWAYS here for you................

Peace my friend...........look to the karma. It might not seem like it right now, but it is spinning in a direction of goodness for you............I'm certain of it.........

maxtype
05-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Good Luck,Sonn..............I hope things work for the best..................

Blowtorch
05-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Alan, that discussion I had w/ you about 'losing your kids' had NOTHING to do with this situation. Just letting ya know

Either way it's still a tough time so you know where to find me. Good luck and yell if you need anything.

Outrider
05-09-2007, 12:09 AM
G, I'm really sorry to hear that man. I can only pray that everything turns out for the better for you and all concerned. I know I'm a long way away, but if there is anything I can do, just drop me a line. Take it easy man....

Gatilho
05-09-2007, 04:25 AM
So sorry man. You'll be in my prayers!

Red Sox
05-09-2007, 06:25 AM
That sucks to hear. I hope everything works out for you.

bluestalker88
05-09-2007, 10:46 AM
wow Graham I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for you and the kids. you will be in my prayers, and as many have said if theres anything I can do just let me know. I wish you the best in the future

Nick

Ruki Ren93
05-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Very sorry to hear....we'll always be here for you.

I hope this time ends quickly....and you heal quickly....Good luck.

Self-Modifier
05-09-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your situation, Sonn, and I hope it all works out one way or another, and sooner rather than later.

ToneGunsRevisited
05-09-2007, 02:40 PM
I know how much you love you child and how much it'll hurt you be separated from them. But still God is the mighty, and will look for you, your son and ex-wife.

God Bless you and yours.

LordRaven
05-09-2007, 02:59 PM
We got your back, G-unit. Take it easy, we're here for ya if you need us.

ender098
05-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Don't give up, Bro! Until she's 20 Fathoms under, the ship hasn't sunk yet! Give
Emi some time and go slow. Time heals.

Stormer
05-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Just wanted to add my voice to those wishing you the best in getting through this time and offering my support. If you see me online and fancy a chat, or even just to vent a bit, my chat window will always be open for you!

Fisher
05-09-2007, 06:03 PM
you are in our thoughts here Sonne, as I know the transition will be difficult.

Ranger_22
05-10-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm sorry to here that man :(

snakeeater
05-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Sorry for your troubles. Hope everything works out.

The Faceless Master
05-12-2007, 09:32 PM
G
I am deeply saddened and I am soooooooooooo sorry to hear about this :(
I can't believe I only saw this now...

As a divorced joefan myself, I am here for ya bro, plz PM me anytime