PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles...

neapolitan joe
05-05-2007, 04:04 AM
What is the vehicle You prefer put in Your Dios?

lehsreh
05-05-2007, 04:06 AM
[COLOR=Red]i would love to see a trouble bubble, but other then that i like an asp or tomahawk.[/COLOR]

joefan21
05-05-2007, 04:12 AM
Mainly light vechicle and a few Hiss tanks.
I don't like seeing huge tanks (like the patriot grizzly) in shots.

Urban Saboteur
05-05-2007, 07:56 AM
[FONT=Arial]This really depends on the look your attempting.. the question itself is very vague.. so I'm always one for using the right vehicle in the right dio story/photo.
I don't know what my most used vehicle is in dio's.. I don't yet own a VAMP so I generally use the Stinger & The Awe striker. :D
Rich[/FONT]

C-GDSM 2487
05-05-2007, 09:46 AM
i like to see a cobra night raven in flight
or a cobra stunn..

robuk :eek:

ender098
05-05-2007, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=Urban Saboteur][FONT=Arial]This really depends on the look your attempting.. the question itself is very vague.. so I'm always one for using the right vehicle in the right dio story/photo.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I totally agree...it depends on the scenario. If it's Arctic, you don't wanna use a Swampskier or RAM. On the other hand, in the desert you don't want the Rockslide ot the Battle Bear.

I typically enjoy using jeeps, humvees or the like. Small, fast light vehicles that elite forces are known for, and occasionanlly some light armour and helicopters. What I tend to shy away from are the LARGE vehicles and Airplanes. The Large vehicles need huge spaces and wide shots, which land around here is at a premium and the odds are, photographing large vehicles will tend to catch real world objects in the background and be a photoshopping nightmare! And Airplanes...well, unlike some people around here (Sonneilon comes to mind) I can't do "in flight" shot for beans! I also shy away from boats and water vehicles. I don't like getting my Joes wet.

Outrider
05-05-2007, 01:48 PM
I like to use the more realistic vehicles, and I love doing pics with HISS tanks and hummers and APC's. I also love doing aerial shots, so quite a few of my aircraft get a run as well.

neapolitan joe
05-05-2007, 01:57 PM
I prefer,as You can see, Night ops Humvees. Are very realistic!

Urban Saboteur
05-06-2007, 05:00 AM
[FONT=Arial]I actually Bling Blinged my night opps hum vee.. it got owned and taken over by the Advanced Response Team set up by Sure Fire.. :D
I've changed the exterior look of the vehicle with stickers and stuff but its still the Night Opps Hum Vee..
See Here[/FONT] :D
Advanced Response Team Hum Vee (http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/showimage.php?i=4062&catid=searchresults&searchid=11152)

C-GDSM 2487
05-07-2007, 02:57 AM
humvees do look nice and up to date in the joes

apc go well in dios :D
i am still trying to get them to go right at the photo shots
i must get a stand for the camera