PDA

View Full Version : gijoe paperback

bravo
04-30-2007, 08:42 PM
some time ago,marvel came out with paperbacks on gijoe comics. and it went up to vol.6,then it stop.i have been trying to get info .on to who i can talk to or send a email out to tell them to finish off the paperbacks.you know thay have done all kinds of paperback,from a to z.and most of them are done.why cant thay finish off this one.guys i hate it when thay dont finish some thing off thay stared.wether is dvds to comics or the line it self.it drives me crazy.

Stormer
05-01-2007, 08:04 AM
They weren't allowed to continue publishing them due to copyright issues with Hasbro. Marvel thought they still had reprint rights to stuff they'd published themselves, but apparently not. Hasbro supposedly could have taken further action but they came to an amicable agreement provided Marvel didn't print any more.

So Marvel WANTED to publish the rest (and cash in on the Joe revival...) but it's Hasbro you need to put pressure on if you want to see any more trades.

bravo
05-01-2007, 02:51 PM
thanks stomer. will do

Lava Boss
05-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Really? I thought sales weren't good enough and that's why Marvel stopped at issue 50 or so?