PDA

View Full Version : My Brand New Camera - Revisited!

ender098
04-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Ok, Time for good news/Bad news.

The Good news; The Pentax corp has recieved my new camera and diagnosed what's wrong with it.

The BAD news; The parts are on back order for 6 weeks!

ARGH!!! I'm afraid I'll move and have to have these guys mail the darn thing to my forwarding address! It doesn't pay to be me!!

lehsreh
04-30-2007, 07:47 PM
[COLOR=Red]that sux, im considered a very very patient person, but when its something like that, a game or joe, i cant stand waiting. its like waiting on christmas when you were a kid.[/COLOR]

Fisher
04-30-2007, 07:50 PM
They should just replace it if it's going to take that long to get parts to repair it. And that wasn't even including repair cycle time was it?

Outrider
04-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Those b@stards! How can they have the nerve to deny us Ender night pics for another six weeks! :mad: Seriuosly Frank, I don't blame you being angry. They should get their act together and just replace your camera.

Urban Saboteur
05-01-2007, 04:45 AM
[FONT=Arial]That is unfortunate, however you took really cool awesome shots if I remember with this camera and if your patient enough.. 'they' say the best things come to those who wait.. :D sorry to use a cliche.. but i think its true.. besides.. i'm sure you being as cool as you are can find something to mellow out those 6 weeks to seem like 6 days :cool:
What about working on some LBC's for you to test with your new improved cam when you get it?
Rich [/FONT]