PDA

View Full Version : Noob here

bigtattoo
04-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi there everyone,
Ive just joined this site, and thought Id introduce myself.
I know a few guys here from msn (lo there Jock. Stormer and Rich) and Yojoe.
Ive been collecting Joes on and off since I was about 8. (Im in my 30 s now)
and have been an avid customiser since my early teens.
One of my favourite things about Joes is dios, and there are so many great ones out there that I thought Id join the Joes premier dio site so I can thank the authors and, when appropriate, be a cheerleader.
Not really much else to say- Im a trained psychiatric nurse irl, although Ive recently had to quit and hope to spend some time here.
Chris

General Scarlett
04-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris!!! Glad to have you here!!!

And if the guys start hitting you up for psychiatric advise?? Get the money first!!! :D

Seriously..........welcome aboard!!! Can't wait to hear and see what you've got!!! :cool: :)

lehsreh
04-28-2007, 05:52 PM
[COLOR=Red]we always need more people here, more people means more pics and more dios. as for myself i go to a lot of different sites but this one is sat up the best, IMO.[/COLOR]

bigtattoo
04-28-2007, 05:54 PM
thanks for the welcome Gen. Scarlett.
lol, yeah I always insist on cash up front and my fees are very reasonable.
Mind you, thats because Ive only ever got three bits of advice:
I) Its not your fault
ii) See your doctor
iii) Stay on the drugs.

bigtattoo
04-28-2007, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=lehsreh][COLOR=Red]we always need more people here, more people means more pics and more dios. as for myself i go to a lot of different sites but this one is sat up the best, IMO.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, Im not the most prolific photographer going.
Plus, looking at the skill of most on here, Im years behind.
thanks for the welcome man.

General Scarlett
04-28-2007, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=bigtattoo]thanks for the welcome Gen. Scarlett.
lol, yeah I always insist on cash up front and my fees are very reasonable.
I) Its not your fault
ii) See your doctor
iii) Stay on the drugs.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]BEAUTIFUL!!!! [/SIZE]

You'll fit right in!!!! :cool: ;)

maxtype
04-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Welcome!!! Enjoy yourself!!! :D There are some really good people here!!!

Outrider
04-28-2007, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=bigtattoo]I always insist on cash up front and my fees are very reasonable.
I) Its not your fault
ii) See your doctor
iii) Stay on the drugs.[/QUOTE]

Lol! Sounds like you'll fit right in around here! Welcome aboard man! :)

LordRaven
04-28-2007, 08:36 PM
Stay on the drugs, GREAT advice. Welcome to the team

ender098
04-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Welcome aboard, dude! If ever there was a site in need of some Psychiatry! LOL!

You'll fit right in....we got tons of cool stuff! Check out the how-to section for tips and tricks!

Acantilado
04-29-2007, 04:13 AM
Wellcome! :)

Ranger_22
04-29-2007, 05:21 AM
Welcome to the site!

bigtattoo
04-29-2007, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=Acantilado]Wellcome! :)[/QUOTE]
So this is where youve disappeared to.
I wondered why you were never at YoJoe any more.

Stormer
04-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Good to see you here, mate!

I'd not really taken many pics of my figures before I joined up here (just a few for eBay purposes) but I have a lot of fun with it now. The Target Range and theme week projects ("My Favorite Version," now) can be a good way to get started, just posing one or two figures for a shot.

Regardless, it's always nice to know there's people out there appreciating the work we've put in!

Ruki Ren93
04-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Welcome to JoeDios!! :D

ToneGunsRevisited
04-29-2007, 01:46 PM
Welcome mate. You'll like this place and will not need any effort to feel like you are home, judging by your last job.

Urban Saboteur
04-29-2007, 02:24 PM
[FONT=Arial]Welcome to JoeDios! Glad you signed up here,. it's a great place to be.. if you ever wanna email/chat about potential pics or anything chris just email me you have my details.. again.. welcome[/FONT]. :D

G.I.*Jock
05-03-2007, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=bigtattoo]Hi there everyone,
Ive just joined this site, and thought Id introduce myself.
I know a few guys here from msn (lo there Jock. Stormer and Rich) and Yojoe.
Ive been collecting Joes on and off since I was about 8. (Im in my 30 s now)
and have been an avid customiser since my early teens.
One of my favourite things about Joes is dios, and there are so many great ones out there that I thought Id join the Joes premier dio site so I can thank the authors and, when appropriate, be a cheerleader.
Not really much else to say- Im a trained psychiatric nurse irl, although Ive recently had to quit and hope to spend some time here.
Chris[/QUOTE]

Woo hoo! It's Big T! At last someone who will understand when I start typing in Scottish slang except Rich and maybe Stormer! Where have ye been squire?

It's great that you're on board! Hopefully you'll find some inspiration here and get joined in with some pictures! :cool:

Dave :D

bigtattoo
05-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
dave- aye itd be great tae write in the vernacular, but ah dinnae think theres aw that mony folk wid unnerstaun' a word we were sayin, probably no even oorselves eh?
btw- I have to say your photography has really taken off.
I had a wee squizz at some of your pics, and you were always good, but you are getting to become great.
Theres some fantastic photographers on here- yourself and Outrider are the two who have impressed me most so far (although ToneGuns and Luke Ellison are another two worthy of mention)- sorry if Ive left anyone out, thats just my first impressions.
I absolutely loved that IG pic with teh Range Rover- I remember you talking about doing that, ohh, a long time ago. Its nice to finally see it in the plastic, so to speak.

General Scarlett
05-03-2007, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=bigtattoo]Thanks for the welcome everyone.
dave- aye itd be great tae write in the vernacular, but ah dinnae think theres aw that mony folk wid unnerstaun' a word we were sayin, probably no even oorselves eh?
[/QUOTE]

WaitaminuteWaitaminuteWaitaminute!!!!!!

I TOTALLY understood this whole thing!!!!! :D :cool: ;)

And, YES, I understood everything that Brad Pitt said in 'Fight Club' too.......... :p