PDA

View Full Version : dvds

bravo
04-27-2007, 05:13 PM
ok i just found out why sony never did the seson 2 part 2,sony went or is going bankruptcy.so right now disney may take the rights to the show.
also my friend is driving me crazy about doungen and dragons action figuers,base off the 80s cartoons.so if any one wonts to see this happen,heres the info..

Wizard of the coast
#1-800-324-6496
or you can writ to them.
p.o.box 707
renton,wa 98057
email is wizard.com

may be dic inc. will bring a box set out. i would like to see DIC GI JOE OPERATION DRAGONFIRE,

maxtype
04-27-2007, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=bravo]ok i just found out why sony never did the seson 2 part 2,sony went or is going bankruptcy.so right now disney may take the rights to the show.
also my friend is driving me crazy about doungen and dragons action figuers,base off the 80s cartoons.so if any one wonts to see this happen,heres the info..

Wizard of the coast
#1-800-324-6496
or you can writ to them.
p.o.box 707
renton,wa 98057
email is wizard.com

may be dic inc. will bring a box set out. i would like to see DIC GI JOE OPERATION DRAGONFIRE,[/QUOTE]

Well,if Disney gets the Sunbow GI Joe....I'm sure they won't sit on it long.....they like their ca$h-flow!! :)

bravo
04-27-2007, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=maxtype]Well,if Disney gets the Sunbow GI Joe....I'm sure they won't sit on it long.....they like their ca$h-flow!! :)[/QUOTE]
well soon see
wont we