PDA

View Full Version : Firefly

joefan21
04-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Can anyone point me a link or trade for a firefly figure?
I'm looking for either the comic pack or version1 figure.

Pm me if you could help.

maxtype
04-27-2007, 03:10 PM
This ain't You Know You,is it??? :confused:

Sonneilon
04-27-2007, 03:13 PM
I think he mis-spoke. He's linking for an army of Link Talbot figures, not Firefly. ;)

joefan21
04-27-2007, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=Sonneilon]I think he mis-spoke. He's linking for an army of Link Talbot figures, not Firefly. ;)[/QUOTE]

ha,ha,ha :D :p
by the way, I'm not you know who.

maxtype
04-27-2007, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=joefan21]Can anyone point me a link or trade for a firefly figure?
I'm looking for either the comic pack or version1 figure.

Pm me if you could help.[/QUOTE]

joefan,Guru-Planet.com has the 3-Pack with Firefly,Serpentor,and Scrap-Iron for $24.99 + S&H.....that's a pretty fair price....

lehsreh
04-27-2007, 04:34 PM
[COLOR=Red]no, i dont think hes you know who, sure he has firefly, but you know who would ask for someone to give him a firefly. i actually have him on myspace, he added me and he still says its not him, but hes been asking me for joes everyday, mostly firefly[/COLOR]

Stormer
04-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Trade? What do you have TO trade...? I don't have a spare Firefly but if you had something worth trading for I'd go to the not-really-very-much-difficulty of getting one from the numerous stores, auctions, etc. out there...

If you're not you-know-who, you should try getting in touch with him -- maybe with two of you on the case you could find someone/somewhere with cheap/free Fireflys... :rolleyes:

Blowtorch
04-27-2007, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=joefan21]ha,ha,ha :D :p
by the way, I'm not you know who.[/QUOTE]

Interesting comment.

lehsreh
04-27-2007, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Stormer]Trade? What do you have TO trade...? I don't have a spare Firefly but if you had something worth trading for I'd go to the not-really-very-much-difficulty of getting one from the numerous stores, auctions, etc. out there...

If you're not you-know-who, you should try getting in touch with him -- maybe with two of you on the case you could find someone/somewhere with cheap/free Fireflys... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Red]

lol, funny. were we a lil mean to you know who??? i never really said anything in his way, i just ignored him. he may be gone, but his memory truly carries on.[/COLOR]

Urban Saboteur
04-27-2007, 06:13 PM
[FONT=Arial]Theres plenty of firefly's out there. I done a search on ebay and theres quite a few v1's up for auction.
Theres also a wants/needs thread on this forum.. you might wanna try there. [/FONT] ;)
Rich

ender098
04-27-2007, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE=lehsreh]no, i dont think hes you know who, sure he has firefly, but you know who would ask for someone to give him a firefly. i actually have him on myspace, he added me and he still says its not him, but hes been asking me for joes everyday, mostly firefly[/QUOTE]

I gave you-know-who a firefly v1 and a CG set Firefly, so hopefully that shut him up....but you never know! He never did make any sense to me!

Sonneilon
04-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Did this guy become Lord Dorkamort or what??? Thou who shall not be you know who...

Fantom
04-28-2007, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=joefan21]ha,ha,ha :D :p
by the way, I'm not you know who.[/QUOTE]

If you arn't 'you know who' how do you know who we are talking about?

General Scarlett
04-28-2007, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=Fantom]If you arn't 'you know who' how do you know who we are talking about?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly................ :p

ender098
04-28-2007, 11:08 AM
It's not him.I can tell by his writing style.

General Scarlett
04-28-2007, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=ender098]It's not him.I can tell by his writing style.[/QUOTE]

If you say so...........but I don't want to hear you if it does happen to pan out........

lehsreh
04-28-2007, 12:06 PM
[COLOR=Red]i think were giving this guy a hard time for nothing, i dont think its him either[/COLOR]

maxtype
04-28-2007, 04:38 PM
[QUOTE=lehsreh][COLOR=Red]i think were giving this guy a hard time for nothing, i dont think its him either[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I still think that $24.99 3-Pack is your best bet,Joefan............Good Luck!! :D

joefan21
04-28-2007, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=lehsreh][COLOR=Red]i think were giving this guy a hard time for nothing, i dont think its him either[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

thank the lord!

maxtype
04-28-2007, 07:30 PM
[QUOTE=joefan21]thank the lord![/QUOTE]

Yeah-I apologize man.We had a kid who was drivin' us all CRAZY begging for figures..........especially Comic-Pack Firefly and various Troop Builders....and he always used Firefly Avatars................ :)

General Scarlett
04-28-2007, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=joefan21]thank the lord![/QUOTE]

Sorry dude..............it's just that we've been burned pretty badly........and when you posted a new thread instead of addressing it in 'Wants/Needs'.......it's a red flag around here...............

And then there's the whole thing about you saying 'I'm not 'you know who' '........it's just a coincidence.........

But we're giving you the benefit of the doubt!! ;) :D