PDA

View Full Version : lady jaye comic pack

lehsreh
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
[COLOR=Red]just wondering here. i know its not the same head, but are the lady jaye comic pack head and bomb strikes head the same size? i know the head for the comic pack looks small for the body, im making a custom character from lady jaye V1 body and bombstrikes head and i want to know if it would look smaller then the comic pack head?[/COLOR]

Bayer
04-26-2007, 04:20 PM
No. They are not quite the same size. The neck on the Lady Jaye head is a little larger than the neck on the Bombstrike head. I've experimented with customizing the ladies and found that there is fundamental size difference between them.

Jaye fits too tightly in the Bombstrike figure torso and Bombstrike's head will fall out of the Jaye torso. :)

lehsreh
04-26-2007, 06:55 PM
[COLOR=Red]ok, thanx. i think i can work with the ball joint, but does it look smaller then the new comic lady jaye head?[/COLOR]

Bayer
05-03-2007, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=lehsreh][COLOR=Red]ok, thanx. i think i can work with the ball joint, but does it look smaller then the new comic lady jaye head?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah...it does. There is the common scale issue between the "Half Ball" (Bomb Strike) neck joint and the "Whole Ball" (Lady Jaye) neck joint. The comic version of Lady Jaye is even out of scale with the original Lady Jaye from way back. I attempted to put the new Jaye head in the old body because the old body was colored better and it didn't work.

Bomb Strike's neck is so thin compared to the Lady Jaye neck. A custom conversion is possible, but the scale will be off. Just my two cents.

neapolitan joe
05-06-2007, 01:33 PM
I tryed to put the head of Jane 2006 in the body of Jane 1997 (covert ops.): it's impossible...