PDA

View Full Version : g.i.joe on dvd

bravo
04-24-2007, 02:23 PM
ok. sometime ago. as some may remember g.i.joe was on dvd,from rhino inc.
back in 2004 was the last time we had see the box set.thay left off on seson 2 part 1.the last time i have seen any thing is that sony had the rights to g.i.joe. the marvel/sunbow inc.what i will like every one to do is help me try to write or email sony. this is the link ,
http://www.sonymusic.com/about/feedback.cgi,
and here was the last that i have seen,
The rights for the GI Joe series (along with other Sunbow series like Transformers and Jem) have been purchased by Sony Music (who's children's division is called Sony Wonder). This leaves the final Season 2 Part 2 DVD up in the air. So far, Sony has not announced any plans to release Season 2 Part 2. So we encourage GI Joe fans to write to them to make sure they at least release S2 Part 2.
and this is were to wirte them
Sony Music Online Services
550 Madison Ave, 24th Fl
New York, NY 10022-3211
im sure every one would love to see gijoe back on dvd.
and as soon as i find out whats up with dic inc. maybe we can do the same.
thanks guys :D

maxtype
04-24-2007, 02:25 PM
I've done this about 6 month ago-anybody who hasn't-please make your voices heard!!! :D

Jay
04-24-2007, 03:38 PM
I was going to... but then I remembered just how bad the Joe cartoons were. :D

maxtype
04-24-2007, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Jay]I was going to... but then I remembered just how bad the Joe cartoons were. :D[/QUOTE]

I disagree,but will fight to my slight inconveinence to defend your opinion........and you could still add your name to help out all your forum-buddies who DO like the show!!! ;)

bravo
04-24-2007, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=maxtype]I disagree,but will fight to my slight inconveinence to defend your opinion........and you could still add your name to help out all your forum-buddies who DO like the show!!! ;)[/QUOTE]

thank you maxtype,guys this cartoon was the best in the 80s and still the best today.

General Jones
04-25-2007, 08:28 AM
I totally agree Bravo, I sent mine Sony yesterday. I've been waiting for the rest of Season 2 to come out for a while.

General Scarlett
04-26-2007, 07:11 PM
I did this one a while back as well.............I only got the second half of Season 1 and am pi$$ed that I can't get the whole run............. :mad:

And whether you like the 'toon or not.......it's still a good idea to keep the G.I. Joe name on the charts!!! ;)

bravo
04-26-2007, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=General Jones]I totally agree Bravo, I sent mine Sony yesterday. I've been waiting for the rest of Season 2 to come out for a while.[/QUOTE]
thanks General Jones and Scarlett
im wondering if sony will see that ther is still a fan base there.pluse im not too happy about this new blueray disc that thay have.sony may put it on buleray.and its a box set.$$i see a big price tag.the dvd player by it self is about 900 and some change.here or there.