PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of doing a Dodger Custom.

Urban Saboteur
04-23-2007, 04:18 PM
[FONT=Arial]Hi Guys [& gals],
I'm thinkin of doing a Dodger custom. I wanted him to have a removable helmet. Soooo with that in mind does anyone have any ideas of who I could use?
I'm looking for possible head pieces that I could look at on the archive and preferably would look similar to the 1987 Dodger Head/face.

After about 2nano seconds of deliberation it has been decided Dodger will be the R.H.I.N.O Operator after I sold on cannonball due to lameness :o

Any ideas you give will be muchly appreciated. Oooh and I also wouldnt mind ideas on the head/helmet combination of what I could use.
Cheers.
U.S
Please keep this Old sculpt or ARAH sculpt or oldish based figures. That means none of that new biz. :eek: [/FONT]

ToneGunsRevisited
04-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Helmet I would say Breaker v1 helmet. Brings him to reallity and looks a little like the other.

yorktownjoe
04-24-2007, 04:36 AM
For a head, this Backstop is basic enough, with general similarities to Dodger.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/87/backstop.shtml

Plus, he doesn't have all the popularity and mythos around his character. In addition, he's from the same year, so it might help with neck ball/torso fitting. I'm not sure, since I don't have Dodger, I can't really confirm this.

I hope that helps! Let us see a pic when you finish!

Urban Saboteur
04-24-2007, 07:45 AM
[FONT=Arial]The backstop head would be ideal, I wanted to use Salvo Torso & Arms. [fingerless gloves and all] but I am unsure if Backstops head will fit in the salvo torso?
Can anyone confirm this for me?
U.S[/FONT]

Urban Saboteur
04-24-2007, 10:05 AM
[FONT=Arial]Confirmed that Backstops head is loose in the Salvo Torso. So I'm gonna go ahead and repaint an 87 dodger head instead. ;)

I was wondering if someone could help does anyone have a spare Black & Red Vest from the DTC Lowlight?
If so PM me.. as I need one. :D
Thanks
Rich[/FONT]