PDA

View Full Version : Continuation of 3 3/4" line.

Outrider
04-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey folks, I just read this at Yojoe.com:

http://www.yojoe.com/magazine/2007/04/14b.shtml

Seems that Hasbro have decided to continue with the 3 3/4" line after the 25th anniversary stuff is done. The only thing that worries me is whether the stuff after that is traditional ARAH or new sculpt (hopefully), or constructed like the 25th stuff (hopefully not).

General Scarlett
04-15-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey that's great news to hear!! I'm just hoping that they start releasing (or re-releasing as the case may be) the kick-@$$ vehicles!!!!

Thanks for posting this one Craig!!! ;) :cool: :)

yorktownjoe
04-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Indeed, this is very good news! We'll see how the bodystyles play out. And I hope vehicles appear as well!

Sonneilon
04-15-2007, 02:28 PM
I kinda got a glimpse of this over on the JBL. Everyone seems to believe that it will be based on the 25th Anniversary construction. Just to note, Hasbro's gonna start taking Q&A from various fandom websites. It's like 2-3 questions per site or something like that. I don't know how WE would get in on it. Hmmmm, maybe GenScar can find out since she's on the JBL more than I am these days. ;)

Dersham
04-15-2007, 02:58 PM
That'd be awesome if they brought them out into stores and to Canadian ones too. That'd be great, I could just go to the stores. Let's hope they don't go with the anniversary style of figures though.

Self-Modifier
04-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah, I just sort of assumed that it will be a continuation of the 25th anniversary line. I'd be surprised if it's not, actually.

yorktownjoe
04-15-2007, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=Self-Modifier]Yeah, I just sort of assumed that it will be a continuation of the 25th anniversary line. I'd be surprised if it's not, actually.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Especially, with what Sonne mentioned about the immense startup costs for dyes and molds.

Will the articulation be simlar to the 30th Anniv SW Clone troopers? Like the 5th fleet security one? That is good articulation, except for the hips... I'll leave this to people "in the know."

maxtype
04-15-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm really excited about this...........and I guess I'm in the Minority-I LIKE the 25th-style sculpts!!!

I also hope for vehicles.....I'd love to see the:

WHALE
Tactical Battle Platform
STUN
and I know we wont see it-
The Terror Drome!!! :D

Self-Modifier
04-15-2007, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=maxtype]I'm really excited about this...........and I guess I'm in the Minority-I LIKE the 25th-style sculpts!!![/QUOTE]

Me too, Maxtype... Me too. And on this board, I think we definitely are the minority. Some of the other Joe forums out there seem to be pretty psyched about these guys though.

jjsvipers
04-15-2007, 06:45 PM
im psyched as well, cant wait for these they look awesome! i hope they continue with this style.

Fantom
04-16-2007, 06:44 AM
From what I read, Hasbro has received lots of good feedback in regards to their 25th anniversary line and expects it to do well. So they have new waves of figures based on the 25th anniverssary styled articulation for a regular figure line.

Sonneilon
04-16-2007, 09:15 AM
Maybe we'll finally get a Falcon figure!!! And Nite Viper!!! And... Who else was in Wave4? lol. Seriously, I'm dying for an official Falcon figure.

gung ho
04-16-2007, 09:55 AM
i just want the 25th anni gungho figure and maybe the roadblock but i hope they come out with some awesome vehicles

silentdusty
04-17-2007, 06:37 PM
I just want to see figures in Canada, eastern Canada specifically, it is really hard to find Joe stuff here. I'll take anything that comes out.

Acantilado
04-21-2007, 12:52 PM
[font=Tahoma][size=2]Oh my, haven't seen it yet! It really makes me so happy!!!![/size][/font] :):):)