PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Collectors Survey

holesnipe
04-13-2007, 04:23 PM
If you haven't done it or don't know about it, It's worth the time to fill out..

http://www.hasbro.com/common/surveys/has...ectors.htm

Sonneilon
04-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh yes, thank you for posting this. I did this morning from the JBL. Dumb me didn't think about posting it here.

Just for the record, I'm against the AFA. The guys are a bunch of doofs whose grading system is flawed. Their standards are NOT consistent so if you get an A-rated MOC figure that truly is an "A", the next time you order, the grade will say "A" but really be a "C". Most people have better luck on EBAY in terms of finding a 'perfect' MOC than something that's been graded.

Self-Modifier
04-13-2007, 07:29 PM
That was fun. I don't know if anyone important will read it, much less take any of my advice, but I put in my two cents.

As most of you know, I'm not as hardcore G.I. Joe-centric as a lot of you guys, so I didn't have much to say on that front other than that I love most of the 25th anniversary figs. I directed my energies towards congratulating them on the improving quality of their Marvel Legends, then I wrote a 50-page dissertation on how they should be handling the Transformers.

...Well, not quite, but it did run a little long because I told them how supremely, extremely, immensely, intensely, passionately and indescribably disappointed and infuriated I am that Classics Thundercracker, Dirge, and Thrust will only be available at Botcon, and how I don't like the movie character designs so I probably won't be buying any of those figures. I then urged them to keep the Classics and Alternators going, and to make more Japan-exclusive TFs available domestically.

holesnipe
04-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Sonneilon, I agree with you on all points. The grading system is just worthless. Plain and simple..

rds13601
04-15-2007, 12:03 PM
My advice to Hasbro is to take their neon colored , stupid figures and shove it up you know where, sideways!!!!

Sonneilon
04-15-2007, 12:11 PM
I did say on the survey, "NO MORE LINK TALBOT!!!"

ToneGunsRevisited
04-15-2007, 12:18 PM
I asked for more real life based soldiers. What means enough of neon or non military colors to me.

Jay
04-15-2007, 12:25 PM
The main points I made when I filled out my survey were: "F**k AFA", "keep making ARAH-style figures", "Give me an Autobot who transforms into a Toyota Supra" and "Give me Classics Galvatron!".

Swindle
04-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Could someone repost the link? I can't figure out how to get there. :confused:

General Scarlett
04-15-2007, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=Swindle]Could someone repost the link? I can't figure out how to get there. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Just scroll up to the top of the thread and click the link there..........it'll take you right to it!!! ;)

Swindle
04-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Doesn't work for me, Red.

I get takened to a 404 Not Found page

couldn't find the page you were looking for. Why not return to the home page or try the site map to see if you can find it.

:confused:

General Scarlett
04-15-2007, 03:06 PM
http://www.hasbro.com/common/surveys/hasbrocollectors/hasbrocollectors.htm

Try this, see if it works for you.................... ;)

Swindle
04-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Ah, ok. It works now.

Thanks.

That was a waste of time. hahaha