PDA

View Full Version : ** Urban Saboteur's Newest Video!! **

Urban Saboteur
04-13-2007, 03:44 AM
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hello JoeDios fans,
I've been working on a short story recently using action figures and Youtube to host on my own channel. This would be similar to the old style vids I used to do but hopefully theres some improvement this time round.

The story is basically following on from G.I.Joe The movie, however the slight change is that duke is killed. At the beginning of my story Falcon is sat on a rockery and thinking about how he can prove his worth those people who don't have belief in him. Falcon gets a whacking from cobra and struggles with his thoughts also with Jinx. While finding his way back to patriotism, pride and trying to rescue honour for the US Flag he is haunted by memories of his brother. Will he succeed in defeating cobra and raising the flagg for the U.S once more?

Find out here:
Welcome to the Joe Parade (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpR_mFpGtpw)
Please post your comments either on Youtube or here on the forums. I would be happy to hear any comments towards the video.[/SIZE][/FONT] :cool:

General Scarlett
04-13-2007, 09:17 AM
VERY nicely done man.................. :cool:

I totally and completely get where your coming from here............. ;)

BRAVO!!! :)

Stormer
04-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Clever little character-study of Falcon, there! I like the choice of music, it works very well with the theme and imagery.

And damn right Duke bought it in the movie! Stupid tacked-on dub at the end saying Duke's going to be okay, and after Scarlett's slightly awkwardly-delivered expert diagnosis after the fight with Serpentor when she can tell he's in a coma (not dead, not just passed out, no, he's gone into a coma lying there on the burning battlefield. Ah, if only Optimus Prime's death hadn't traumatised so many kids they didn't want to do it all over again with Duke, hence the 11th-hour "coma" overdubs...

Back on-topic, though -- cool selection of images from the movie along with the box art and the toy pics. Showed his personal journey very nicely. :)

Bayer
04-14-2007, 06:09 PM
This shows how long it has been since I saw the GI Joe movie, but I had forgotten how bad Falcon had it in the beginning. Very good work.

Urban Saboteur
04-16-2007, 01:49 PM
[FONT=Arial]Many thanks to those that viewed this. I am much appreciated at any comments or suggestions.
My next video will be of the DTC Rhino. :cool: which thanks to Shane [Lord Raven] & TJ's Toys I now own one of them.. super cool vehicle.
Urban Saboteur [/FONT]

snipesfg17
04-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Wow, super cool. Neat how a simple sequence of pics can evoke such drama and tell a compelling story.

Mobius_1
04-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Compared to some other things i've seen, don't take this to heart, it sucked. i saw the same images over and over. i sat here thinking: when is there going to be fresh material? seriously, did you click and drag pics and copy/paste them in different spots? i've seen AMVs thaat depict a better story than that. sorry if this offends you, but this is my opinion.

Urban Saboteur
04-18-2007, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=Mobius_1]Compared to some other things i've seen, don't take this to heart, it sucked. i saw the same images over and over. i sat here thinking: when is there going to be fresh material? seriously, did you click and drag pics and copy/paste them in different spots? i've seen AMVs thaat depict a better story than that. sorry if this offends you, but this is my opinion.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial]I can take criticism.. so not at all. Your comments aren't offending. I ran out of images for Falcon and probably should of pictured him myself as a figure in sequence in my garden more rather than re-use other pictures. :rolleyes:
Thanks for your comments so far. :D
Urban Saboteur.[/FONT]