PDA

View Full Version : Old sculpt BAT Troop builder availability

yorktownjoe
04-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Okay, I'm not sure if anyone is looking for some old-sculpt army builders, but I'm passing this link along as a public service message.

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2274299/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

KB is selling these sets on special now. This is for the OLD BAT 6 pack that was originally an "internet exclusive." 3 BATs, 2 inferno BATs, and a see thru cybernetic version of OverKill. This is NOT the new BAT attack set.

But it's selling for $9.99 currently, so that comes out to about $1.67 per figure (plus shipping). I ordered conservatively, and the link is good as of the time I posted this. If someone goes nuts troopbuilding it could go away soon.

So there you go. Have a nice day!

Lava Boss
04-12-2007, 10:37 AM
That's a good price. But the set is half good army builder, 2 so-so ones (hard to take see throught BATs seriously...like an army of the Kool Aid Man) and that Overkill with neon green.

Odder still, they have the Muftak & Kabe Star Wars mail-in from like 8 or so years ago.

If only more Operation Crimson Sabotage would appear! Ah, one can dream...

(That set was sooooo popular yet Hasbro never revisited the "troops with vehicles" pack...why?)

yorktownjoe
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=Lava Boss]That's a good price. But the set is half good army builder, 2 so-so ones (hard to take see throught BATs seriously...like an army of the Kool Aid Man) and that Overkill with neon green.

Odder still, they have the Muftak & Kabe Star Wars mail-in from like 8 or so years ago.

If only more Operation Crimson Sabotage would appear! Ah, one can dream...

(That set was sooooo popular yet Hasbro never revisited the "troops with vehicles" pack...why?)[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But these BATs should serve younger collectors like my 6 yr old. He'll be happy, and it doesn't cost $5-10 per figure. And the 3 "regular" BATs are decent. The others can be used as "extras" or mix and match to come up with a weird Cobra Island-esque rag tag BAT army.... Or help for LBC customs for figures who lost a thumb.... ;)

And I missed that Crimson sabotage, and that would be cool if stuff like that suddenly turned up.

Blowtorch
04-12-2007, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=yorktownjoe]
And I missed that Crimson sabotage, and that would be cool if stuff like that suddenly turned up.[/QUOTE]

Gives me an idea. Maybe I should up the ante ;) :D