PDA

View Full Version : Awesome new talent.

Outrider
04-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Has anyone else noticed that some awesomely talented people have joined Joedios recently? there have been two or three new contributors who have really impressed me (I won't name anyone at risk of forgetting and offending someone). It's good to know the future of this site is bright, and that us "oldies" can take a break now and then and be more than ably replaced by these new guys. :)

General Scarlett
04-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I know what you mean............some of these guys have a claim to sit at the feet of masters like you!!!

Good job to all of you!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!! ;) :cool: :) :cool:

Ruki Ren93
04-07-2007, 02:51 PM
I've noticed this too.
Don't know if I'm still qualified as a 'newbie' or not, but there is much talent going on here!

:D

gung ho
04-07-2007, 03:06 PM
yeah recoil84 and a bunch of others are doing fantastic jobs on there poses

Outrider
04-07-2007, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]I know what you mean............some of these guys have a claim to sit at the feet of masters like you!!![/QUOTE]

:o If I'm a master, then we are all in deep you-know-what!! :eek:

ender098
04-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of new "faces" that show a LOT of real promise! And just in time, too! I'm having a Creativity Slump! :(

I can't get past my (Dio)Writers block to save my life! That and I have a move coming up and I don't wanna unpack what I have packed up!

General Scarlett
04-09-2007, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=ender098]Yeah, there are a lot of new "faces" that show a LOT of real promise! And just in time, too! I'm having a Creativity Slump! :(

I can't get past my (Dio)Writers block to save my life! That and I have a move coming up and I don't wanna unpack what I have packed up![/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]*WWWWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH* *sniffle, sniffle.................* [/SIZE] :eek: hehehehehehehe :p :D
(you know I love ya, 'Franko'.......... :) )

You know Frank, you can do some 'little' onesies.... ;) .....it doesn't HAVE to be 'grand pics'..............and didn't you sign up for 'Target Range' this month :confused: