PDA

View Full Version : I am really sorry..

NemesisEnforcerFan
04-05-2007, 07:46 PM
I can't do this anymore.. week by week I have consumed myself in anger.. and I really can't carry on apologising...
So what do I do? .. eventually I am to end up destroying whatever is left of my credibility.. whats left to destroy..
and finally tonight.. the one person who I banked on.. kind of like a stronghold guardian and forever watcher.. like a satans alternative I cast all my doubts and anger.... rage and bitterness towards my life towards that person.. and I again apologise..

Their response.. unsurprisingly.. was to tell me that sorry doesn't cut it any more.. well.. I can't keep apologising.. as its destroying me.. and I've undoubtedly tested the will of everyone..not just here on this forum but on MSN and everywhere else...
I hope he gets to read this.. as my decision will probably not surprise anyone here but I'm quitting.. not just here on joe dios but everywhere.. I have wronged someone so badly and accused them of lying.. when they was telling the truth.. I'm not looking for sympathy right now.. why? Because I honestly dont believe I deserve it..
I wish everyone.. ender098 and Sonnelion, general scarlett and outrider and everyone on this forum all the best of luck for the future..
Again.. I apologise to the person I wronged take care man..
NEF.

General Scarlett
04-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Rich,

Either PM or IM me, PLEASE....................ASAP!!!

Blowtorch
04-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Well NemesisEnforcerFan I don't know what's going on, but I hope that it gets resolved quickly so you can return to the boards. We'll save a seat for you.

ToneGunsRevisited
04-06-2007, 09:46 AM
:confused:

gung ho
04-06-2007, 10:06 AM
dude snap out of it man don't put yourself through this your a value to this forums and to the joedios family don't quit everything soo what if you lied? it was an mistake and theres no since and putting yourself through this soo just stick around and don't leave we can get through this don't beat yourself up this will blow over

Sonneilon
04-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Huh???

gung ho
04-06-2007, 10:08 AM
i don't know whats wrong with him i'm trying to make him feel better..he's beating himself up over somthing or somone

night creeper
04-06-2007, 12:08 PM
just calm down, we all love you here at joedios and never leave!!!!!

if you do, we will always reserve a seat for you here.

Bayer
04-06-2007, 02:11 PM

neapolitan joe
04-10-2007, 06:15 AM
I think Nemesis is 0ne of us, a "brother", we can't leave him alone...

We'll wait You.

Fantom
04-10-2007, 07:32 AM
WTF. If you called someone out on the carpet over something and you were wrong, well an apology, if the other person is understanding and compasionate, should suffice. Unless you said something about his mother I am sure you would be forgiven. I can almost feel your grief and sincerity in your post.

General Scarlett
04-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Hi Guys,

I love the fact that all of you are this feeling and compassionate...........and I know that Rich does too. He's told me so through IM................so on his behalf, I want to extend thanks to everyone!!

Rich is doing better...............and the incident in question has been resolved.........all is as it should be.

:) :cool:

gung ho
04-10-2007, 01:04 PM
your happy all the time hh scar..?

General Scarlett
04-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Well, I do try my damnedest................even when I get ripped about something........I'm Irish, so I blow up and then it goes away...................

Life's too short..........and wasting it on bullsh*t is ridiculous..............don't sweat the small stuff........and it's ALL small stuff!! ;) :)

gung ho
04-10-2007, 04:04 PM
lol i found out the other day that i got irish and germen in my blood soo thats a double wammy

Ranger_22
04-10-2007, 04:53 PM
You can't leave!! You joined when I joined!!!SEPTEMBER 06'! I can't take any pics anymore but I still post!

Urban Saboteur
04-10-2007, 06:06 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Hi Guys,

I love the fact that all of you are this feeling and compassionate...........and I know that Rich does too. He's told me so through IM................so on his behalf, I want to extend thanks to everyone!!

Rich is doing better...............and the incident in question has been resolved.........all is as it should be.

:) :cool:[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Arial]Rich is better.. and the incident that sparked this has now been resolved.. however I can only do my best in confirming to all of you I for one have made sure Nemesis Enforcer Fan won't be returning to these forums.. the sooner you take to this.. the better.
Urban Saboteur[/FONT]

bluestalker88
04-10-2007, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=Urban Saboteur][FONT=Arial]Rich is better.. and the incident that sparked this has now been resolved.. however I can only do my best in confirming to all of you I for one have made sure Nemesis Enforcer Fan won't be returning to these forums.. the sooner you take to this.. the better.
Urban Saboteur[/FONT][/QUOTE]
why don't you want him to return :confused: :eek:

Nick

Stormer
04-11-2007, 07:10 AM
I don't think we should question him; probably best to just go along with what he says...

bluestalker88
04-11-2007, 07:12 AM
[QUOTE=Stormer]I don't think we should question him; probably best to just go along with what he says...[/QUOTE]
yeah buy I really liked Nemesis Enforcer Fan, he had a lot of really cool pics and great little movies.....I will miss him if he doe not return :(

Nick

Blowtorch
04-11-2007, 07:27 AM
.... however I can only do my best in confirming to all of you I for one have made sure Nemesis Enforcer Fan won't be returning to these forums.. the sooner you take to this.. the better.

I can only laugh at the way that is worded.

Unless Urban Saboteur is a mod or has Rich tied up somewhere there is no reason why he shouldn't be able to come back. It's been expressed by us that we don't want him to leave so if he comes back great if not then he's always welcome back.

bravo
04-11-2007, 03:01 PM