PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter & Mortal Kombat dios: Overlooked?

miragearmor
04-19-2005, 02:01 PM
Anybody got ideas for this?

I realized that both Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat had their figures created out of Hasbro molds, so I was wondering if anyone had the creative tenacity to produce a storyline in Dio format.

SF2:
Ryu's classic rivalry with Ken

Guile & Chun-Li's revenge on Bison

Shadowloo's Grand Masters scheming - Sagat, Balrog, and Vega

Mortal Kombat:
Sub-Zero's fatality.

A dio set with spikes from the video game? (You remember the balcony with the spikes below the bridge?)

Sonya's revenge on Kano.

Johnny Kage's fight with Goro

Liu Kang's fight with Shang Tsung.

C'mon guys.
You can do S#!% like this.

Luke Ellison
04-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Actually, Im using Dhalsim (sp?) in my big dio project... although he wont be used in the Street Fighter universe... he's gonna be an animal trainer on an eastern India COBRA base.

revelat10n
04-20-2005, 09:46 PM
I plan on incorporating Guile into any of my future dios, but most of the SF/MK figures have really terrible molds in my opinion. Hopefully Takara will make more SF Micromen figures and I'll be able to incorporate more SF characters.

General Hawk
04-21-2005, 03:03 AM
The problem with using these figures in dio's is that most of them have Ninja Force-like spring action play features which seriously impacts my ability to use them effectively and pose them how I want to.

Because of this, I don't plan on using them at all...

Justin

Tim Elf
04-21-2005, 02:25 PM
I don't plan on ever using any of them.

Because I don't have any of them. Never wanted them, 'cause they're not GI Joe. :)

NOV
05-08-2005, 07:55 PM
I might I just got some in a ebay auction. They might make great new ninjas or something. Guile would make a great merc or something.