PDA

View Full Version : new joes and starwars Action Figures .

bravo
04-01-2007, 10:16 AM
hay , what does everyone thing of the new line of G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Figures. and the Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures ?

ToneGunsRevisited
04-01-2007, 10:38 AM
[QUOTE=bravo]hay , what does everyone thing of the new line of G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Figures. and the Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures ?[/QUOTE]
From the 30th I'm about to receive the SBD. But he looks really good on the pictures. And I'm waiting the Obi Wan & ARC Trooper comic pack more the Vilmar & Quinlan Vos comic pack.

Let us see the Joes 1st.

bravo
04-01-2007, 11:12 AM
the joes are looking hot fr the first set http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HJ61876A#LargeImage
and the 2th set with stormshadow is sweet also,http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HJ63403A

Ion
04-01-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm only endlessly wondering why the hell they gave Cobra Troopers Dragunov Sniper Rifle... Jeeeez, have any of you can imagine a squad of Cobra Troopers storming the front with sniper rifles?

Ranger_22
04-01-2007, 03:00 PM
TG I got 2 SBD's from the 30th wave. They are perfect and the best version of the droid! I got 4 out a 6 order 66 packs. the new starwars are really cool!

Dersham
04-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I was thinking that too Ion, I don't know why they gave grunts the Dragunov, that should be in the Baronness' hands.

maxtype
04-02-2007, 12:09 AM
[QUOTE=Ion]I'm only endlessly wondering why the hell they gave Cobra Troopers Dragunov Sniper Rifle... Jeeeez, have any of you can imagine a squad of Cobra Troopers storming the front with sniper rifles?[/QUOTE]

It's because the original 'Cobra' figure came with a SVD Dragunov.......

And,for the question,the 25th Anniversary Joes look awesome!!! :D

Lava Boss
04-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Star Wars figures are getting better, for $7 each they should be.

I have the Marine and the Airborne clone, both good, but i wish the "skirts" were removable. I passed the Super Battle Droid one time. Haven't seen the concept stormtrooper, but he's actually from a few years ago.

I'm still undecided on theJoe 25th figures. Need to see them in person. There's no reason they shouldn't be good, but....

Ranger_22
04-03-2007, 07:50 AM
I need at leat 3 Marines for commander bacera and I need one airborne trooper to complete commander cody's team. The concept stormtrooper cannot move at all!!!

Hey Lava Boss What I have seen what people do to the skirts is cut them off and replace them with actual cloth.

night creeper
04-06-2007, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=Lava Boss]Star Wars figures are getting better, for $7 each they should be.

I have the Marine and the Airborne clone, both good, but i wish the "skirts" were removable. I passed the Super Battle Droid one time. Haven't seen the concept stormtrooper, but he's actually from a few years ago.

I'm still undecided on theJoe 25th figures. Need to see them in person. There's no reason they shouldn't be good, but....[/QUOTE]

over here their 3.20 each :eek: YAY!!!

ToneGunsRevisited
04-06-2007, 03:03 PM
[QUOTE=night creeper]over here their 3.20 each :eek: YAY!!![/QUOTE]
Really? Can you find the Super Battle Droids for that price?

night creeper
04-06-2007, 03:27 PM
probably, but I haven'y seen them here lately.