PDA

View Full Version : i got an idea

gung ho
03-29-2007, 05:57 PM
maybe this is already in the works but i thought of somthing while looking at outriders dio shots i was thinking maybe we should make a speciel place for outrider to post all his shots

it may be a bad idea cuz of some of the members might get mad but i think it's a good suggestion

phu
03-29-2007, 07:01 PM
I certainly don't think it's a bad idea; however, you can (as I and I'm sure many others have done) click on "View all of Outrider's images" in any of his image posts to see everything he's posted here. :)

Outrider
03-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Guys, I'm flattered, but a little embarrassed. I wouldn't like to think of my pics as anything special; there are plenty of great contributors to this site, many of them more talented than me. If you ever do look through all my pics, you'll find plenty of rubbish scattered about here and there.

yorktownjoe
03-30-2007, 03:43 AM
I have thought in the past that a few folks could cut and paste Craig's great photos and weave quite a lengthy dio. Or blend a significant number of folks' pictures into a dio story. I know, I know, there would be a lot of "Meanwhile, in {insert exotic mission location here}" frames. But I thought it might be a combination of flattering and embarrassing. And we don't want to scare off/frustrate any of our fine contributors here.

The worst thing would be if anyone thought such a "montage" dio was created by the person who hosted and posted it. You would have to cite the heck out of it like a college term paper to make sure the proper folks received credit for their pictures within such a dio. Photo-Plagiarism has no place here.

Anyway, Craig and others, we like your submissions, and we appreciate the scenery of locations other than our own. It is very enjoyable to be able to view small snapshots of this world through the eyes and cameras of the good people on Joedios.

So keep up the good work everyone!

General Scarlett
03-30-2007, 05:30 AM
[QUOTE=phu]
I certainly don't think it's a bad idea; however, you can (as I and I'm sure many others have done) click on "View all of Outrider's images" in any of his image posts to see everything he's posted here. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm in agreement with Phu on this one...........if there is ANY member's set of pics that a person wants to view, simply click on 'View all of ________pics' under the story caption section. That will bring up all of the member's photos........ :D

[QUOTE=Outrider]
Guys, I'm flattered, but a little embarrassed. I wouldn't like to think of my pics as anything special; there are plenty of great contributors to this site, many of them more talented than me. If you ever do look through all my pics, you'll find plenty of rubbish scattered about here and there. [/QUOTE]

Don't sell yourself short Craig.........you have 'the eye'...........and we all appreciate your efforts, even if you think they're 'rubbish'....... :p

[QUOTE=yorktownjoe]
Anyway, Craig and others, we like your submissions, and we appreciate the scenery of locations other than our own. It is very enjoyable to be able to view small snapshots of this world through the eyes and cameras of the good people on Joedios.

[SIZE=6]So keep up the good work everyone![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

'Nuff Said!! :cool:

gung ho
03-30-2007, 03:47 PM
well like i said just a thought that run through my head the other day

Outrider
03-30-2007, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=General Scarlett]Don't sell yourself short Craig.........you have 'the eye'...........and we all appreciate your efforts, even if you think they're 'rubbish'....... :p [/QUOTE]

The eye? Is that some kind of mystical ninja mind-set? Here's me hating ninjas all this time and it turns out I am one. Go figure!! :p