PDA

View Full Version : The Return Of JoeTV

LordRaven
03-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Because YOU the viewer asked for it! JoeFans first ever LIVE podcast.
http://www.vidiac.com/live/LordRavenTV.htm

We'll be talking about all kinds of stuff, from the 25th anniversary, to a few figures and a vehicle or two. And join in by adding me to you MSN list...
Shane_welin_is_the_man@hotmail.com

8pm Eastern Saturday night! BE THERE!!

Hope to see you all soon!

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-27-2007, 11:40 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=2]Can we have an Ad on the main page for the TV show this forthcomming saturday..

btw.. I'm going to advertise as much as I can and get as many watchers as possible...

Spain.. Portugal.. USA and hopefully the United Kingdom...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] :D

ender098
03-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I actually got on and saw this! It's Awesome!

We need to get as many viewers as possible......

8pm Eastern Saturday!!

Be there!!!!

lehsreh
03-27-2007, 01:55 PM
[COLOR=Red]ive never saw one yet, ill be there this saturday[/COLOR]

bluestalker88
03-27-2007, 02:40 PM
yup should be, the only thing is I may be a little groggy cause on friday I'm getting my wisdom teeth out, so I'll try to be there physiclly but might not be there mentally

Nick

nando
03-27-2007, 08:15 PM
i want to join tooo yo joeeeee

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-29-2007, 09:30 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]I posted out an email circular regarding the return of Joe TV. I have C&P the email below[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/FONT] ;)

Hello G.I.JOE Fans!,

I decided to send this email to let you know of an exciting event this Saturday. Joe TV is set to return with your chat host Shane aka Lord Raven!!

"Where can I see this great spectacle I hear you ask?" Before I tell you.. let me also tell you not only can you watch.. you can actually be a part of the program.. You will need MSN Messenger and need to add the host Lord Raven to your contacts list.

Viewers are important to make the show a success, we need your support.. so get onto www.joedios.com and go and visit this thread: http://www.joedios.com/forums/showthread.php?t=737

This is the information thread for the event. Discussion will be based on figures & vehicles old and new and I'm sure if the event goes well there will be demand for another showing. The host will begin at 8pm Eastern Time on Saturday 31st of March. You will first need to add the host: shane_welin_is_the_man@hotmail.com to your MSN contacts.. MSN is free and easy to use. Signing up to Joe Dios takes less than 5 minutes and is also FREE! So where can you view it.. as we all know that MSN is a messenger service this will enable you to chat to Lord Raven and contribute to the show.

You can view the show here: http://www.vidiac.com/live/LordRavenTV.htm for now the show is not broadcasting but it will be this saturday.. so what is the catch.. viewing and contributing is free and surely there must be a catch to the whole show right?

Wrong.. all we ask is you support the program by becoming a viewer.. so your interested in GIJOE and you finally have a way of contributing to the show.. and none of it will cost you a penny.. or dollar.. don't miss this show on Saturday and it you have any questions or concerns.. contact either Shane at the email above or myself Nemesis Enforcer Fan at my primary contact email. You can also add me as a contact on MSN too. My MSN id is superiorraw@hotmail.co.uk.

I hope to see you all viewing and signing in on Saturday to support the show. I'll be there and I hope lots of you enthusiastic Joe fans will likewise sign in sign up and offer your support by becoming a viewer and contributor.

Nemesis Enforcer Fan

General Scarlett
03-29-2007, 11:34 AM
I've cleared my calendar!! Now can we interact or is it just Shane talking to us?? Maybe we should all be on MSN together...........you know like a group thing........

Everyone should PM people with their MSN ID's who aren't already in their Messenger...........just a thought........

LordRaven
03-29-2007, 12:20 PM
It will be interactive as everyone who wants to will be in one big MSN room chatting as I am on the air, so to speak, I'll see your comments and talk about them and get your feed back as I am live.

[QUOTE=General Scarlett]I've cleared my calendar!! Now can we interact or is it just Shane talking to us?? Maybe we should all be on MSN together...........you know like a group thing........

Everyone should PM people with their MSN ID's who aren't already in their Messenger...........just a thought........[/QUOTE]

General Scarlett
03-29-2007, 04:09 PM
:cool: [QUOTE=LordRaven]It will be interactive as everyone who wants to will be in one big MSN room chatting as I am on the air, so to speak, I'll see your comments and talk about them and get your feed back as I am live.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you very much.....

NemesisEnforcerFan
03-31-2007, 06:21 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Indigo]Wowsers.. A great show.. and although I didnt get any replies to my emails I was confident that 40+ people would at the very least know that this would be happening... we actually had a really awesome time.. a great turn out too! :cool:
The reviews on figures and vehicles covered the Convention Mortal figure and character were discussed as well as the DTC Rhino and Hiss.
Funskool was covered and it was also mentioned that Snake Eyes as a character is/was incredibly overused.
I'd like to personally thank shane aka Lord Raven.. your host as I thought he done a really cool job as the host for the show.. even gone the distance to pick up a cool music tune for the beginning.. ;)
So well done shane.. and thanks to everyone else for supporting this event![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Stormer
03-31-2007, 06:30 PM
What a fun night! Great to have a bunch of us chatting with Shane as the ringmaster...!

I loved the vehicle reviews, especially the RHINO -- live video is a perfect way to truly get an idea of the size, shape and features of an item like this and the interactivity makes it even better!

Great work, Shane, and thanks! If & when there's another, I'll definitely hope to tune in again!

General Scarlett
03-31-2007, 08:46 PM
WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Shane-Welin-Is-The-Man!!!!!!!

Great job t-nite brutha!!! And mad props to Nemesis Enforcer Fan for all he did as well!!!!!

For all those who missed it this time.................MAKE time the next go round!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :D ;)